Chapter 455: Face It With a Smile

She blinked those big, cute eyes!

Lu An’s fans were about to melt.

But for some people, their keyboards were about to be torn apart!

F*ck!

Everyone knew that the rings in Lu An’s hands were priceless!

They were priceless!!!

They had been specially designed by a well-known designer, and had the purest engravings. They contained a little grit, a little shine, and a little sweetness; it was the perfect combination. They had a unique and pure appearance, and symbolized the perfect love between a couple who shared life’s joys and sorrows together, never to be parted.

Once, at an auction, the bid on these rings had gone up to 400 million yuan. However, the designer discovered that the couple who had put in the bid didn’t really love each other, and later refused to sell the rings. They had always remained in pride of place at the designer’s store.

Many people yearned for them, but could never obtain them. Now, however…

Lu An had them, and was giving them to Luo Chuan?

A pretty boy who publicly admitted that he was a freeloader??

Many online users were about to go crazy with anger, and immediately started typing.

[Is Lu An crazy? Is that pretty boy better than I am? Why does it have to be him? He’s clearly an unreliable playboy. Who knows how many women he has in private!]

[Also, did you notice this freeloader’s Weibo name? ABC, ABC: A is An, B is “keeping,” and C is clearly his first name. I’ve seen shameless people, but never one as shameless as this!]

[Speaking of which, does Lu An’s family have no objections? Are her brothers pushovers? And her father, was he tricked??]

Everyone was already about to explode with anger, and ran to the Weibo accounts of Lu An’s brothers and dad to make a scene.

They said that his daughter was improper and keeping a pretty boy, scolded Ling Chuan in all sorts of ways, and told them to immediately step forward to stop the two of them.

Unfortunately, they were destined to be disappointed.

Dad: [As long as my daughter likes it. @ABC If you don’t have any money, look for me. I’ll send you some.]

Brothers: [As long as Little Sister likes it. @ABC Tell us what you want. We’ll buy it for you.]

The online users were even more dumbfounded.

What was going on?

Since when was keeping a man or being a kept man something to brag about?

What was wrong with all of them? Why were they so indulgent?

Wasn’t this the so-called most powerful family in Beijing?

Was this the upbringing of a so-called aristocratic family?

Everyone couldn’t accept it at all. They even reported it to some higher authority or union, saying what a bad example these two people were. Unfortunately, no one bothered with them.

Their slanderous comments were even quickly wiped out.

The topics didn’t trend for a long time.

However, these people really had extraordinary perseverance. They continued posting and were even more determined to bring them down. They absolutely couldn’t let Lu An, who had a kept man, prosper.