398-400

Chapter 398

“Do you think you can make everyone believe that you and my big brother had an affair?”

Lu An gave her a very contemptuous look, and her voice rang out strongly. “I, Lu An, will say this today: If what you say is true, I’ll twist my head off and let you play basketball with it!!”

“An!”

On the side, Big Brother couldn’t help but be a little nervous. Ling Chuan stopped him immediately.

The little girl’s red dress fluttered, but she didn’t care at all. She continued in a cold voice, “Also, looking at that video, did you drug my brother?

“Since you can take out such a small scene, there’s definitely more to it, right?

“If you want to slap me down, then release the whole video!

“Don’t deliberately say that you didn’t save it. People who really want to show off will definitely save it, right?

“Then, let’s see who’s the one who gets slapped down!”

There was absolutely no doubt in the little girl’s cold expression.

Who knew where the wind came from, but it tossed up her bright red skirt.

She was like a demon who created turmoil in everyone’s hearts.

Everyone below the stage was focused on her, including the reporters.

She had been a little worried at the beginning that something really had happened to Big Brother which he himself might not even know about.

But now, she was absolutely certain.

Even though Big Brother looked a little immature back then, he absolutely wouldn’t do that. Absolutely!!!

“You, you…”

Liu Zhenyu was clearly already frightened. She never expected this d*mn girl to be so eloquent!

Even if what she released could easily cause the imagination to run wild, after what Lu An said, how many people would actually believe Liu Zhenyu?

Liu Zhenyu gritted her teeth. She was already about to insist that Lu Boran was the one who had made her delete it, but suddenly…

The phone in her pocket rang.

Liu Zhenyu originally didn’t want to bother with it at that critical moment, but the other party kept calling. When she noticed that it was her personal assistant, Liu Zhenyu hurriedly picked up the call. “Hello?”

Liu Zhenyu was soon completely dumbfounded.

She looked at Lu Boran in a daze, then subconsciously looked at Ling Chuan on the side before looking at Lu An.

Liu Zhenyu had an incredulous expression on her face. Her voice shook as he said, “You, you, you actually…

“Alright, I’ll release the whole video!

“I hereby solemnly apologize to Mr. Lu Boran!

“Your little sister is right. I’m a toad who wants to swallow a swan too much!

“I apologize and kowtow to you. Please be magnanimous and let me off!”

As Liu Zhenyu spoke, she really did kowtow.

It was probably because she was furious, but she also roared, “Don’t tell me you really want me to lose everything? This is illegal!”

Everyone was dumbfounded, including the audience in front of the live stream.