1.2

Cloudxzy presents

'It all started with a smile'

. Enjoy.

*~*~*~*~

Previous on Part 1....

"Such a cute person you gave us god"

Hinata's POV

Uh oh. Now I dont know where to sit..

Third person POV

"Alright class! Lets started-. Uhm do you need help? Hinata Shoyo right?" the teacher asked. "Yea.. I dont know where to sit.." Hinata said. "Maybe you can sit between that guy and that guy *points to Kageyama and Kindaichi *" The teacher said. "Okay thank you." Hinata said while walking to his seat. Kageyama, Kindaichi and Kunimi just kept secretly staring at him. Admiring his beauty. "Hello there!" Hinata said. "Hi?" Kageyama answered. Kageyama has always been a introvert and could never socialize properly. Thats why Kindaichi and Kunimi was always there for him. "Hello there! Sorry for our friend he is just not used to socializing alot 😅. My name is Kindaichi, this guy is named Kageyama and the sleepy guy beside me is Kunimi. Nice too meet you!" Kindaichi explained. "Nice to meet you three! My name is Hinata Shoyo!" Hinata said. "Alright class lets really start class now" the teacher interrupted them. Everyone laughed immediately. As well has Hinata. Without noticing, 4 boys were watching him. Think about the same thing.

"Such a beautiful laughter you have..."

(Bro why are their 4 ppl watching him fr)

Beforw we proceed to the next scene lets recap what happen to a member of the harem last night.

Underline means its in the dream

Sugawara's POV

In his dreams~

"Hello there senpai!" ?? said. "Hi there!" I said. "Thanks for your accompany!" ?? said again. " Huh?!" I asked but before I could he vanished. But then a bloody writing appeared that said : If you want him, get him.

I woke up after that dream. Pats, pats, pats. Huff...... What was that? A dream? Well the boy was cute. Ima just get ready for school.

Now lets get you back to reality ..

Hinata's POV

Uh oh. Im now lost. What should I do?
Just as I was about to just go back to my locker, a boy came to me. Like ✨randomly✨.

Sugawara's POV

Isnt that the guy from my dream? He looks.. lost. Should I help him?? yea maybe.

"Uh Hello there! Are you okay?" I asked him. "No sadly because I am officially lost." the boy said. "Want me to help you? Where are you going?" I asked him. "Maths." He answered. "Name?" I asked again. "Hinata Shoyo. You?" Hinata said. "Sugawara but call me Suga :D" I answered. As I led him to the math class, I kept thinking. 'omg its the boy in my dream.' 'He sounds exactly the same.' Before I knew it, we arrived at his class already. "Byee there Hinata! See you next time!" I waved and he waved back. I ran to my class cuz boi. Im gonna be late. As I got there my friends were waiting for me already. "Suga- Where were you?!" Daichi asked me. "Sorry! A first year was confused where his classroom was. So I helped him cuz Im ✨nice ✨." I said. "You're lucky. The teacher isn't here yet." Asahi told me. "GUYS COME ON THE TEACHER IS ON HIS WAY!" My other friend Yuromi said. We took our seats and started learning...