Kenhina

At a sunny Saturday, a orange hair boy was waiting on a bench in a park. The park was... empty. Then suddenly a yellow-blacked hair came to him."Hiii Kenma! Are you ready to go?" Hinata asked. "Shoyo... Where are we going?" Kenma asked. "Somewhere only me and my family knows!" Hinata told him.

"This place is really special to me!" Hinata explained. "No one comes here anymore so we're free to do anything we want! I even brought us lunch to have a simple picnic." He explained further. Kenma blushes from the sentence. The way Hinata said it. It just makes his day amazing already. "Well what are we going to do Shoyo?" Kenma asked. "We are going to explore there!" Hinata exclaimed while pointing to a certain place.

After 10 minutes of running somewhere which unfortunately Kenma does not know, they arrived in a forest. An empty one. "Uh.. Shoyo, where are we?" Kenma asked Hinata. "We are in my childhood forest! I actually brought you here onces but you probably forgot already." Hinata replied. Since both boys weren't hungry, they decided to explore the forest first. "Heyyy Kenma!! Look what I found here!" Hinata shouted. Kenma hurried up and came to Hinata. "Oh? What is that Shoyo?" Kenma asked. "It is a really cute looking plant!" Hinata told him. They went exploring for a while. They saw small rivers, funny looking rocks, a few bunny's and so much more. They had so much fun they did not realize it was 3.30 pm already. "Dang it, Kenma Im hungry already, lets go back." Hinata suggested. "Okay then Shoyo." Kenma replied.

When they got back, Hinata immediately opened the bento he prepared from home. Kenma came unprepared for it so he should consider himself lucky that Hinata brought him food too. "Hm this tastes nice Shoyo." Kenma commented. "Hehe thank you Kenma! I made it with my mom!" Shoyo replied proudly. Kenma blushed after Hinata said the sentence. He secretly felt proud because Hinata could cook. Kenma on the other hand, could barely cook anything. They continued eating while talking together. They laughed and talked about random things while eating.

After eating, Kenma decided to take Hinata somewhere pretty and calming.

Turns out, Kenma bought him to a beach (Just pretend one existed lol). Hinata always loved the beach, especially on sunset. The calming breeze, it was different from the busy city. Here it was silent. You could hear the waves crashing together. Unlike the city, where a lot of cars and honking sounds appear. Hinata did not really like that. He loved nature which explained why he truly enjoyed exploring the forest and getting dirty. It was sort of a therapy and dreaming escaping session for Hinata. He always loved it. Kenma also loved the beach. The sand, the water, the scenery. Its perfect. Just like Hinata is. Hinata was perfect. Orange fluffy hair, nice atmosphere and a perfect smile. No one could replace Hinata's smile. His perfect smile. Oh Kenma could stare at it forever if he could.

A the sunset

"Kenma! Look at the sun!" Hinata told Kenma."Shoyo.." Kenma said. "Hm? Yes, Kenma?" Hinata asked. "Can I tell you something?" Kenma asked. "Of course, you can tell me anything! I'm your best friend right?" Hinata replied. The word 'best friend' kinda made Kenma feel friend zoned. "Shoyo.. ever since we met, I always felt happier. I felt someone make an effort to talk to me. And ever since then... I-" Kenma spoke with a bit of stuttering. "Hey Kenma-? It's okay just take it slow..." Hinata told him. "I love you Shoyo.." Kenma said. "What did you say? Your voice is tiny!" Hinata asked. "I love you Shoyo." Kenma finally spoke it out loud. Hinata stood there in shock. His crush. It's coming true. "It's not about how good you are looking, it's how amazing you make me smile every day.." Kenma went with his explanation. "I-.. have no words... I love you too Kenma! I'd never thought you'd think the same way!" Hinata exclaimed.

"The sunset is beautiful isn't it?" Kenma ask and got a nod from Hinata. They then hugged each other. They loved this, and could stay like this forever.