0.1

"N-no we can talk this out right? Right?"

"No. You hurted Shoyo. My Shoyo. So you should suffer the consequences." A boy with obbessive sound.

"Yea! especially you made him cry!" a boy with cheerful voice yet gives a scary vibe if you listen closely.

"Oh my god can yall stop teasing her and just kill her immediately?" another boy said asked partially annoyed and mostly mad.

"Yea maybe we should!" one more boy replied.

"Okay then. Bye-bye little girl~" the first boy said being seductive.

*SLASH*

A sound of a knife and a person screaming was heared. Yet you wouldn't knew if you were outside. Apparently you realized it was a soundproof room. Thanks to your amazing hearing, you heard a bit. 'This is getting amazing' you thought as you ran away.

"Finally she's gone~"

"Now its time to claim Shoyo's heart!"

"No I will!"

"I will be first!"

"You all are idiots. Im going now."

"HEY DONT CALL US IDIOTS!"

Shoyo woke up from a dream. He thought it was so scary. A person, getting killed?! Even worse, the sounds of the 4 people were familiar yet he could not get the grasp of who it was. When Shoyo checked the time, he realized it was 2 am and decided to go back to sleep.

Oh poor Shoyo, if he realized it wasnt a dream, yet it was reality. As the next day, the news reported a dead girl, similar to the one in Shoyo's dream. She was killed because of being ripped into pieces with a knife. Thank god he didnt watch the TV news that day....

But soon he will realize

That all dreams are not dreams

They

Are

Sometimes,

A little

too cruel

reality

Too bad for a innocent, happy boy.

The reality of the world is that it can be cruel sometimes.

Authors Note :

Honestly one of my best chapters. Should I make a demon slayer fanfic? I am a multi fandom girl anyways-.Been a while and I will make sure a chapter is posted soon <3. Bye~

PS : This chapter is for filling my hiatus time ;)

Word count = 346

bai~!