4

Cloudxyz Presents.....

It All started with a smile

Look who's here!

Enjoy <3

A/n : (My name will be Cloud(short name) instead of Cloudxyz (long name).) Oh and I will be using a few different places

12 September

On a warm sunny Sunday, Hinata was enjoying ice cream with his friend whom he made a connection in the last few days. "Mhmm that's so good Lev :D,"Hinata said. "Thank you, Hinata," Lev said smiling. But behind them was Kenma stalking them.

Why was Kenma stalking them?

Why were Lev and Hinata hanging out together?

...

...

Wait a damn minute- Let's rewind first before the weekends.

Rewinding

Third Person POV

Wednesday, 14 September

Today Kenma isn't seen anywhere. Kenma was sick today and needed to stay at home. Kenma was super angry because this was an opportunity for Lev to take his spot of being his best friend. (as we all know he is obsessed with Hinata) Lev was happy. He finally had a chance to spend some time hanging out with Hinata. Lev was over the moon because he got the opportunity to hang out with Hinata. His patience paid off! He ran to Hinata and said hello to him. "Hii Lev-san!" Hinata said. "Hinata let's walk together to class today!" Lev said. "Suree by the way Lev .. Kenma is sick :( I hope he comes back soon." Hinata told Lev. His Lev already knew but he kept quiet. "Oh. I'm sure he will come back soon!" Lev said before getting a kick from Yaku. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Lev shouted to Yaku. "You put crazy stuff in my locker," Yaku replied. "Oh wait you two know each other? I know you both :0" Hinata said innocently. "Wow." they both said at the same time. "Anyways Let's go to our class Hinata!" Lev said by dragging Hinata. "HEY LEV I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU-. Ugh, you know what. Whatever." Yaku muttered. "I know Yaku it's tough getting Kenma's man. I can't even get close to him." Kuroo suddenly appeared behind Yaku. "JEEZ, YOU SCARED ME." Yaku shouted. "Sorry, sorry!" Kuroo apologized. "Ugh why is Kenma so clingy to Hinata. I'll never get a chance with him." Yaku muttered again walking away. "HEY WAIT FOR ME-!" Kuroo shouted.