3

Cloudxyz presents

Dorms

It all started with a smile

Enjoy

(I love time skip so letz do it :D)

Few weeks later

Third person POV

"Everyone Please come to the hall for a very important announcement" the person talking in the speaker said. "UGH NOT AGAIN!" Kenma said. "Whats wrong Kenma?" Hinata asked. "The principal is going to lecture us again. Its not even important." Kenma answered. "But we still have to go anyways right?" Hinata asked. "Yea I guess so." Kenma told Hinata.

In the hall

"Good Morning everyone in the hall." the principal said. "Good Morning." all the students replied. "Today I will be talking about the news that has been very popular lately, Dorms." the principal said. Everyone went berserk immediately but soon was calmed down by the teachers. It's been a while since the principal said something important in a hall announcement. "For the next year, you will all have dormmates. You will have 2 dormmates. One for 6 months and one more for 6 months." The principal said. "The second dormmate will be decided after 6 months." the principal continued. "Your dormmates will be chosen by teachers. NOT students themselves." He added. "Sir why can not we choose our own dormmates?" a student asked. "No. The agreement has been made by us teachers." "Everyone has to be able to adapt with other students besides their friends. We will observe you for 1 week and then decide on your dormmate." "Your dormmate will also be your partner of the semester."If you have any issues please write a letter to me like if you are uncomfortable with girls/boys. Please write to me so I know what to do." "Now off you go to your classes, this lecture is over. Goodbye." The principal bid his goodbyes.