5

A/n: Look I changed the description and I won't add any more 'presenting intro' and outro because I'm lazy. I'm also currently trying to improve my writing skills. Enjoy <3

Error load. Could not load previous scene and will processed to the next one

Third Person POV (2 days later)

Lately, Kenma has been really busy with school work and Kuroo has been dragging Kenma away from Hinata because of 'stuff'. So Hinata decided to spend more time with his other friends.(because he is an extrovert unlike me TwT)

"Ohayou Yamaguchi!!"Hinata waved good morning at Yamaguchi with a big smile on his face. Yamaguchi immediately blushed and the others gave a jealous look. "Ohayou Hinata! how is your day?" Yamaguchi asked. "Oh, a little bad since two nights ago, I had a dream of 4 people with familiar voices killing someone! Someone was saying my name and it got scarier because the girl was getting ripped with a knife. She ended up dead and now I still can not forget that dream.." Hinata explained in detail. Yamaguchi, Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yachi suddenly had a pale faces visible enough for Hinata to see. "Eh-? Hello?" Hinata said after the four of them snapped back to reality. "Uh Hinata, that was a very disturbing dream Hinata... Do not worry! We're here so you can tell us anything!" Yachi said convincing the tangerine boy to not worry. "Okay then! I'll need to go! I'm having my classes soon. I do not want to be late for Mr. Duke's class! hihi. Bye-bye, then~!" Hinata said while laughing and giving a big bright smile. The four blushed immediately and waved goodbye to Hinata. And then Hinata was gone

"Should we tell him the truth?" Tsukishima asked. "You mean that his dream actually happened?" Kageyama replied while asking. "Yeah I mean-" Tsukishima said before getting cut by Yamaguchi saying. "No. I don't think that's necessary. Besides, if he knows the truth, who knows what will happen?" Yamaguchi explained. "Yeah, I will agree with Yamaguchi!" Yachi replied. "Okay then." Tsukishima and Kageyama said in the same time.

It was now midday. After lunch, they had study hall every Friday.

Nothing much happened. Just a normal study hall. But then, a loud voice of a girl screaming was heard. So loud that the whole school can practically hear it. Teachers immediately rushed to find the source. After a 15-minute search, they found the source, but a very traumatizing and scary situation. A boy was lying there, dead. Blood was everywhere. Oh, how traumatizing! It's such a shame that the boy died. Let us hope he rested in peace. The teachers announced the whole school and everyone was shocked and scared. "Doesn't that mean...." Lev said.

"There's a killer between us?"

2 weeks later, Period date. Final exams

Third Person POV

Its now exam time. Everyone got busy with there things and studying. Hinata invited Kenma to his house to studying together. Although Hinata is not as dumb (as the anime and manga) is, he still needed help as his mom and sister were away at that moment. Unfortunately, Kenma was busy so he called his other friend, aka Akaashi.

Hinata rings Akaashi and he soon picks up. "Hi, Akaashi-sama! I know you might be busy studying for the finals but can you come over and help me a bit?" Hinata asked. "Sure I don't mind," Akaashi said in his usual monotone voice. But that wasn't the truth. Akaashi was screaming like a obsessive person inside. He was happy. He was showing emotions. Well not good emotions tho. The main question is, how did Akaashi and Hinata actually bond into an 'okay' friendship?

Flashback

"Hey Akaashi-sama! Do you know where Kenma is?" Hinata one day asked Akaashi suddenly. "No I do not believe so." Akaashi replied. "Oh okay." Hinata replied. But then after that, they started talking together.

And sooner they started talking together more often and sometimes would eat together or study together. And soon, Akaashi started falling for him, in a wrong way.

Flashback ended

Although his mom didn't knew what he was up too, she was shock to see Akaashi finally smiling. Although it is in rare times. Akaashi didn't smile much but he smiled a few times. Ever since Akaashi fell for Hinata, he started a strange habit. He started doing things he shouldn't be doing.

"Okay Hinata, I'll be on my way now." Akaashi said and hung up. He started getting ready and was off.

(Look I know the way akaashi and hinata built their friendship is weird)

Timeskip to after exams (Because I am lazy)

"Kenmaaaaaa! Lets hang out on Sunday since exams are over!!!" Hinata said. "Sure Shoyo. When and where?" Kenma replied. "Let's meet up at ****** park!" Hinata answered. "Sure." Kenma replied. 'This could be my chance' Kenma thought.

At Home
Kenma's POV

(we finally have a characters POV yaey!)

Did Shoyo ask me out?? God its such a miracle! I can finally do it. I should ask my friends about this. I want to tell him about my feelings I had for a while. I'll try calling my friend. 'Zzzz-zzz' my phoned buzzed. Perfect timing I guess. "Hello?" I asked at the phone. "Heyy Kenma! What are you doing right now? I hope your not playing games." Kuroo said in the phone. "Im not playing any games, I want to ask something to you." I explained. "Oh~ Kenma is asking me, how interesting." Kuroo replied. "Shut up." was all I said and started asking him questions.

Third Person POV

Location = Hinata Shoyo's house

"Mom Im home-. Mom?! what happened?!" Hinata asked his traumatized looking mom. "Shoyo.. I-" Ms Hinata said. "Someone broke into the house." she said. "What?! How?!" Hinata asked her again. "He I don't know, I cant see the gender." Ms Hinata explained. "But all I know was he was looking for you!" She explained. "What?!" was all Hinata could say for now.

"Hahaha Shoyo my dear~! I will make sure you'll be mine~!!"

"and mine only~!"

Wow di I just publish a chapter? In exams? Yes I did. It seems that the harems activities are starting to be more noticeable. I hope its not to early :). I am not Japanese so well it comes to calling names formally, i might have a few mistakes so please forgive me for that! Next chapter I will make a really long one because its a special chapter <3! WEEEE Anyways, remember the part where I said that canon haikyuu happened? If canon happened, then how did kageyama and Hinata not meet each other? Or did they? Well thats for you to find out~! See you in the next update!

PS = THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS!! IM REALLY GRATEFULL!

Word count =1111