Hells and Wels; Opposites

Start writing your story

Wels used to be an ordinary boy. He had a complete family, and it was perfect. Then the war started, tearing apart his life. First, his parents died as Wels tried to flee with his twin. Then they were captured and given an unfair trial. They were supposed to die, but they escaped. And this left Wels fuming. How DARE they go against justice? Justice was supposed to help people. Not split them apart!

He wrote his own book of justice, thinking over every small rule. It caught the attention of the god of the world. So he asked him for help and to be the god of justice. Wels accepted.

He started quickly, but soon there was a problem. He was too powerful. Xisuma needed to give balance. So he made his twin, Hells, the god of anarchy.

They needed to work in harmony. Not interfering too much with the human realm. Until an Avian was given an unfair trial.

Hells argued that the avian was innocent, whereas Wels felt that the justice was appropriately served. So they broke apart, Hells moving away. Then the avian was a god. Their messenger. Wels was determined to make him pay. He wasn't worthy of this.

~

Ironically, Hells was more of an angel of justice than his brother. It broke them apart, but Hells was always helping. Unfortunately, though, his ways of 'helping' could be more destructive than good. But he strived to help.

He tried to keep order in the way he could. He cared for their new messenger, who was broken beyond belief. He tried to keep his brother in line. But sometimes, chaos cannot control order. And then the balance broke.

~

In the hall of the gods sits a golden scale, tipped to one side. The messenger looked on in horror. That wasn't good. Yet, there was nothing that could be done.

Well, there was one thing.

Death.

Hello! This took a while to write lol. I was going to do a continuation of the last myth and show you what happened to Bailey, but this one took over my brain, and I had to write it. The next one will be Bailey's Myth, but for now, enjoy the two brothers, Hells (Yes, his name is spelled like that on purpose) and Wels, Anarchy and Justice.