[00]

To a man, power was everything. Wealth, authority, you name it. But for Raiden Kunikuzushi it was all pointless useless even all he wanted to do is to watch people suffer as he swings his sword without mercy hearing them beg for their life.

The land of inazuma was once ruled by an independent empress who showed wise ruling throughout the history, Raiden Ei. She was a wise ruler of the kingdom, established policies that could make the betterment of the nation itself, But one thing is for certain the empress was not a person who had ounce of mercy to those who dare step their rebellion towards her reign, she too was a tyrant.

The empress then married and soon a new emperor was born, The empress gave birth to twins a girl and a boy. And the land of Eternity rejoiced as they welcomed their princess and their prince, Raiden Shogun, and Raiden Kunikuzushi.

The land of Eternity wasn't just ruled by The Royal Family alone, There was four ducal houses that is serving the Imperial Family, The house of Duke Shikanoin of south, The Duke Kaedehara of north, The Duke Kamisato of the west, and Duchess Kujou of the east. They were the loyalist clan that serve the imperial family and makes sure to eliminate threats for the empire.

At the age of nineteen, Raiden Kunikuzushi claimed his rights as the new Emperor of the land by proving his abilities through going on the war against the other nation who wants to bring down the land of eternity.

“Glory to the Emperor, The new sun and king of eternity.” All of his subject bowed with the outmost respect, Kunikuzushi faced thousands of people witnessing his coronation.

“Your highness.” Sara said as she entered the throne room, greeted by the scent of blood lingering on the air, there he saw the Emperor Kunikuzushi crossing his legs as he had a smirk plastered in his face. Sara couldn't help but close her eyes, another bloody night in the palace.

Nearly ten bodies were laying on the ground as kunikuzushi's cape was tainted in red, his blade as sharp as it was covered with blood. The same blade he brought to war years ago, also known as the Demon's Blade.

“Hm? You're here?” He had said looking at the duchess infront of him, “Yes, Your majesty. I await your orders.” Sara said, Kunikuzushi lets out a wicked laughter.

Get these bodies out of my sight.”