[24]

"You're finally back- Y/N!" Shenhe ran towards you hugging you, tears pouring out on her eyes. "Sister Shenhe.. I'm sorry." You said and hugged her back. "What matters is your already here with us." You nod, And smiled at them and then you saw the same man. "F-Father." You said, you never had a father figure in all these years so the feeling was foreign. Zhongli smiled and hugged you, then your mother joined too.

And before you know it, You were eating a meal together with your family. "Mother and Father, I have no desire for the throne." You gaze at them they were shocked but your mother nodded, she probably understood why. "Well if you say so Y/N."

After dinner time you were alone with your mother, You had so many questions for her. "I'm sure you're curious about some things and I'm here to answer them." You nodded as you leaned on the balcony feeling the gentle breeze of the wind, "We are sirens Y/N, Although When i had you an astrologer said that your power was too dangerous to this world, And if you can't stand or control it you might destroy the whole nation including yourself."

"Because you are a descendant, you also had a celestial dragon blood flowing in you. Because of your father."

"I was a princess of Harmonia. But I was engaged to your father, and when Harmonia fell into ruin I couldn't get involved so i ran away with you together with Cloud Retainer and little Shenhe." She explained, You knew that but.. "Mother, please tell me how to use this ability.. I don't want to hurt people." Guizhong smiled and held your hands.

"Controlling your powers is simple, my daughter. You need to imagine yourself in a situation where you desperately want that certain situation to be alive through a melody." You nodded but it still confuses you. "No rush my dear, You will know how to handle such things at your own kind of pace." You nodded.

__

"You're here." You stood in front of Scaramouche's sibling, Raiden Shogun. She still was hostile to you but it didn't bother you anymore. "I'm here to see the empress." Shogun stared at you before she turned her heel, "Follow me." You quietly obeyed as the two of you walked inside the palace, just the sound of your shoes echoing in the concrete floor. "I can never understand why my brother chose you." You gave a little smile.

"But I must admit.. Mhm. Nevermind." Shogun said as she opened the door towards Ei's room where she was sat down on the couch as she was drinking tea. "Y/N, you're here, It seems like you're well." You bowed at her as she told you to sit down across her. "I am well, thank you for asking your majesty."

"Well.. how is he?" A tone of sadness was hinted in her voice which made you gaze upon her face, A face of a mother's worries for her child? "He's fine." You answered calmly. "But my dear queen dowager. I'm here to ask you one thing." You gave him a serious look.

"Hm? Yes what is it?" You took a deep breath. "Kunikuzushi will step down from the throne after this war." Shogun stood up angrily, "WHAT NONSENSE!?"

"My brother wouldn't sacrifice the throne for you." You closed your eyes, Ei didn't say anything. "Shogun, enough and leave us for a moment." Ei said the princess clicked her tongue and left, After she left the silence engulfed the room. "Is that what he wishes?" you nodded.

"Perhaps I was too harsh and cruel, I know he is hurting."

"You weren't a good mother yes, but Kunikuzushi still hoped to see you being proud of him." You said. "I am proud of him, And I love him too. He was my first child of course I love him.. but still i put him into a lot of pressure."

"If he wishes then I'll gladly support his decision." Ei said as she saw the frame in her bedside table as he handed it to you. "You wouldn't believe it, but Kunikuzushi was once a child who couldn't kill even a single bug. Too fragile for his own good, As my son he was the talk of the palace because as my successor he is to be the next emperor to reign inazuma. Naturally the nobles eyes were in him not with Shogun. That's why I was harsh on him, putting him in a lot of pressure for him to grow and not fear anyone because he is a raiden."

"I hope to see you reconcile some time soon, Your majesty." You smiled. As you saw the picture Ei had passed to you, A picture of Kunikuzushi when he was a child, Indeed he looks fragile and easily scared. "He looks cute." Ei gave you a heartwarming smile; Now you didn't personally knew Ei, but you had heard some things about her when you were just a little child. She was a tyrant empress, that made her people tremble just by hearing her name.

"I don't know what you two are planning. But it seems like you two are determined by this decision."

"We are." You gave her a hug. "I'll take care of him, Rest Assured." You said.