[20]

Mona was stunned. "Y/N! You're here." You looked up to see Mona, you immediately got up as you got closer to the bars, "Mona! What's happening?!"

"Your consciousness is trapped here.. and well Harmonia and Fontaine is having a war. I tried to stop it but i got locked in the mage's tower." Mona tried to create an illusionary key but the cage rejected it. "It's no use, I can't go back.." You said, tone full of disappointment. "No you can, Y/N."

"Miyu. Miyu is waiting for you. Scaramouche is waiting for you." Mona said. You looked up to her. "But Mona you and Scaramouche are engaged." Mona shooked her head. "No Y/N, You are the rightful empress not me. I can't lead people."

Mona held your hands, "You are the pioneer." "And me and Scaramouche don't love each other, He loves you Y/N. You don't know how much he is suffering when you disappeared, when you were engaged with the duke of the northeast, Miyu, your mother and father, your sister Shenhe wants you back."

"But i can't escape this cage." Mona knew she had to thought of something. There must be some clues on how to escape here. Just then two voices were heard from outside. "Sucrose! Thank god you're here please take care of these soldiers. The emperor of Inazuma is fighting thousand fontaine soldiers by himself!"

Your eyes widened, a weird feeling of discomfort suddenly made its way to your heart. "Mona, i need to come back to my body."

__

"Care to explain why you are defending Harmonia instead of caring for your empress? Emperor?" The general of fontaine asked. In which Scaramouche laughed. “My business is not yours to interfere.”

“You are the soon to be husband of our princess, You are my business.” Scaramouche clicked his tongue as he continued to fight them.

__

Sucrose was arranging the medicine bottles on the table, when suddenly two woman came in the room. “Y/N!” Sucrose jumped out of shock to see a unfamiliar woman. “W-Who are you?” She asked. The woman with blue hair smiled. “We are her Family.” she said. “What happened to her?” The older woman asked Sucrose. Sucrose sighed. “She got stabbed on the battlefield luckily the Inazuman Emperor came in just in time and got someone to take her here before it can get worse.”

The woman held your hands as she started to tear up. “It's my fault. If I hadn't been selfish then all of this wouldn't happen to her.” Sucrose felt bad as she went outside giving them space as the Blue haired woman comforted her. “Guizhong please it is not your fault.” Ganyu reassured her, Guizhong then hummed a song, Hoping it can do something atleast.

__

You and Mona trie your hardest but It wasn't just going to work, Your hands although you felt like you had no body still you could feel physical pain, Your hands trembled. You couldn't do it. Wounds may appear anytime but what can you? It seems like Columbina planned this really well, makes it hard to escape. The only probable person that can save you is your mother. But where is she now?

“Wait...” Mona said. “Y/N I think... I know how to get you out..”

“This dimension is created within your fears, If you try to overcome it then maybe...” Mona looked at you, “Y/N, what is your fear?” You trembled, Slowly Mona's body was fading which made you even terrified than you were already.. “Mona! No don't leave me!” You shouted in desperate trying to hold Mona's hands but she suddenly vanished, not even having the time to say goodbye and soon you were left alone again. In the dark.

“Monster!”

“Weirdo!”

“I did it.. I made Sister Shenhe suffer...”

“I made people miserable...”

“I'm a living nightmare...”

Thousands of voice was lingering inside your head, You tried your hardest to cover up your ears, calming yourself but you couldn't the noises bothered you, because it was yours.

For years you have been living with guilt since that accident happened, Even though Shenhe said it wasn't your fault you knew it was, And she was just pitying you for you to stop being guilty because you did it.

Yes, that must've been the reason for all those comforting hugs.

“How can a commoner be the empress? Ridiculous.”

“Are you really just going to give up like this?” The disturbing voice disappeared and a gentle like voice asked, “I can't do it...” Voice trembling. “I didn't gave you the name pioneer to be a coward.”

Archon.

The God.

“But it's true, I am a coward.” You bit your lips in frustration, “I couldn't even face him.” The day you two parted, He was facing you with such expression on his face. And you did nothing but to break his heart, you lied.

By then you realized. Ah, I have fallen inlove with you, Kunikuzushi.

The little movements my heart done when I saw you looking at me, The way my heart dances as you held hands with me. And the way my heart feels a slight pang like it has been stabbed many times when I see you alone with Mona. The fear of abandonement.

“I don't want to be alone anymore..”

Although your mother loves you, She was barely at home so you were lonely most of the time. When the incident happened you distanced yourself from Shenhe.

"The emperor has been stabbed! He is bleeding too much!”

“Quick, stop the bleeding!”

You felt your whole surroundings went silent.

Kunikuzushi?

Please be alive, I don't want anyone to die!” A forgotten memory, Is this yours? Kunikuzushi... And you? You two already met before.

As you felt a tear drop on the corners of your eye the sound of a water spilling on the serene ocean, The voice disappeared. And you felt a little sleepy.

“This is bad... Please contact the Empress Dowager at once.”