chapter 2

Next Day...
In the school"
When I came into the class I saw jungwoo and when he saw me he ran towards me and hug me I also bent down his level and hugged him tightly...

Jungwoo....
Miss you came you know I miss you so much...

Y/n...
Ooo you miss me that much I also missed you.
"And then he gave me kiss on my cheeks"

Okey now get back to your class.

After The class it's lunch time and jungwoo came to me..

Jungwoo...
Miss I want to play with you came let's play..

Y/n..
Okey Jungwoo see there are so many children are playing go play with them...

Jungwoo...
No I want to play with you...please...please.... please

Y/n...
Okey okay I will play with you...now happy..
"Today Jungwoo is looking very Happy he looks so cute when he smile"

Jungwoo...
Miss I want to go to Park..

Y/n..
Okey let's go
"Then me and jungwoo went to a park we played the whole time he was looking so happy"

Jungwoo...
Miss you know I always want a mumma like you who will play with me love me like everyone's mumma does but I never have mother.but miss now I found you ..
You know I love soooooo much...

Y/n...
Really...
I also love you so so so much..

Jungwoo...
Miss can I ask you something..

Y/n..
Yes ofcoursse..ask

Jungwoo...
Miss can I call you mumma..
Please

Y/n..
But jungwoo how can you call me your mumma I mean I'm not your mumma and what if your appa will be angry..

Jungwoo...
No he won't be angry..
First answer me can I call you mumma... please
If you don't allow me then junwoo will be sad ...

Y/n...
"He is looking sad now what Will I do BTW there is no any problem if calls me mumma I mean by calling me mumma if he feels happy than I also be happy..
He is already very alone and if he become happy by saying mumma then I don't have any problem"
Okey you can call me mumma..
"After hearing this he become very happy and started jumping and clapping and kissed me numerous times"

Jungwoo...
Yeah I found my mumma I love you so much mumma...

Y/n...
Okey okay now enough it's getting late your granny maybe came to pick you up she might be worrying about you Right let's go to school...

Jungwoo....
Okey miss let's go..

Y/n..
When we going to school I Saw Mrs jeon
"I went to her and greet her"
Hello mrs jeon.

Mrs jeon...
Hello y/n
"When I came here I didn't Saw jungwoo so asked the guard and he told me that you both came here in the park to Play so I also came here."

Y/n...
Oo jungwoo was insisting me to take him here as he wanted to play with me...so I just take him here..

Mrs jeon (mind)..
When I came here I saw jungwoo was playing with y/n so happily I've never Saw him happy that much with someone else except his Father.
He even didn't Play but today he was looking so happy. I heard him calling y/n mumma .
He was saying her that he wants to call her mumma as she make him happy and he love her.i really wish that my jungwoo get a mother's love what is y/n giving him .
But for how much time she will love I mean she has her own family and she have to marry someone and one day she have to live Jungwoo as she will have her own family...
Then my jungwoo again become sad and alone like before and I don't want that...
I have to talk to Jungkook about this....