chapter 5

IN THE MORNING..

Author pov..
"Jungkook woke up in the morning and saw y/n clutching on his shirt chest area while sleeping peacefully like a baby and then he notice some dried tears on her cheeks then he creases y/n cheeks while staring at her"

Jungkook..
I am sorry y/n because of me you are in this condition. I didn't think that my words will hurt you this much. I am really sorry.

"Jungkook was thinking when y/n started moving he immideatly remove his his hand from her cheek and get up went into washroom"

Jungwoo...
Mumma mumma where are you?

Y/n..
I am here baby why are you shouting,
Come here.
" Jungwoo went to y/n and sat on y/n's lap when Jungkook come from bathroom after showering being ready for his office"

Jungwoo..
Mumma where were you last night night you know how much I was worried (pouting)

Y/n..
Oh last night l-last night.
"Y/n was shuttering don't know what to say"

Jungkook..
Baby y/n went to meet her friend she was sick that's why .
When we come you were sleeping so we didn't wake up you.

Jungwoo...
Ooo.

"Then Jungwoo get up little on y/n's lap and hugged her very tightly which made y/n wince in pain because of the wound she got last night"

Jungwoo..
What happened mumma did i hurt you.

Y/n..
Oo no no baby you didn't hurt me how can a cutipie hurt someone haa.

Jungkook pov..
"Y/n was trying to hide her pain behind her smile and then she got up and take jungwoo with her to his room"

Author pov..
Y/n made jungwoo ready for his school and also get herself ready.
When she went in kitchen to make breakfast there she saw Jungkook and Jungwoo making breakfast while ofcourse struggling.

Y/n..
Actually I was coming to make breakfast i just got little bit late. I will do it fast.

Jungwoo..
Mumma don't worry when you were not here me and appa used to make food together and you know appa is a good Cook so today you will get special dish of appa and jungwoo.

Y/n..
But

Jungkook..
It's okey y/n you wait we are almost done please sit.

Y/n..
O-okey

"Then Jungkook and Jungwoo came with food in their hand and placed on table and Jungkook served"

Jungkook..
Okey now let's eat.

"After breakfast"

Jungkook..
So how was the food.

Jungwoo..
Owesone appa.

Y/n..
Yes it was very tasty.
I don't know you are good at cooking.

Jungkook..
Thanks you.

"Jungkook stand up and was about to go but stopped and come closer to you and kissed your forehead you got freezed at your place then Jungkook bent down and kissed h
Jungwoo and then take both of you to your school"

AT NIGHT.

"Y/n in the bedroom waiting for Jungkook to come because she wanted to thank him for the night and morning also then Jungkook came and was about to go to washroom but y/n stopped him"

Y/n..
Jungkook.

Jungkook..
Yes what happened

Y/n..
Actually I just wanted to say thank you.