chapter 6

IN THE MORNING.

Author pov..

Y/n woke up and found herself in Jungkook's arm in drawing room and remember everything what happened yesterday night as she was moving Jungkook also woke up "oh u woke up are you okay now"he said, " yes I am fine thankyou".

Y/n went to jungwoo's room for waking him up for his school when y/n went to jungwoo's room room nobody was there she started searching for him " jungwoo baby where you" she said, "y/n we are here " Jimin said, " actually I thought that today me and jungwoo will bath together so" Jimin said, " oh it's if you you both need anything call me" she said,"okey"Jimin said,

Y/n pov..

As Jimin and jungwoo both are taking bath i should make breakfast for everyone i need to hurry i should do my morning routine and then complete my work "hurry up y/n"

Author pov..

Y/n came into bedroom she saw Jungkook struggling with his tie so she think to ask him to help him"if you don't mind can i"she Said, " okey"Jungkook said, she started to tieing his tie and started to stare at her hands movement and he was in amaze that she actually knows how to tie a tie he was just staring at her "here you go Jungkook Jung Jungkook" she said, he was busy looking at her did not hear her voice so she shake him a little"Jungkook do you hear me" she said, "y-yes" he said," see it's done" she Said, "oh yeah I am going for work i know it's early because I have some important works so i have to go Jimin will drop you and Jungwoo" he said, " but your breakfast" she said, " i will eat in the office"he said and went for his work.
Jimin drop y/n for school and the whole day she just think about him how he care about her , how he saved her that night and console her, and how yesterday he tried to make her safe even when he was also scared.

Y/n pov..

Jungkook did so many things for me first of all he saved me my dignity and then he console me he always care about everyone he just tried to show cold but he is sweet as honey i think i should do something for him i should do something to thank him for whatever he had done for me, but what will I do Yes he didn't ate his breakfast today so i should take lunch to his office as a Thanks and suprise, yes Great 👍

AFTERNOON..

After coming from school y/n started making lunch for Jungkook as she complete making lunch she called jungwoo" Jungwoo baby i am going to appa's office to giving him lunch so don't trouble ajumaa okay" she said, " okey Mumma but come soon" Jungwoo said, " okey i will" she said, then she kissed his cheek and go to Jungkook office.

Y/n reached Jungkook's office and she went to the receptionist"hello" y/n said , " Hello mam how can I help you"she said,"actually I wanted to meet Mr Jeon junkoook can you please tell me where is his cabin"y/n said, "ofcourse mam but do you have any appointment" she said, "actually I am Mrs jeon Jungkook" y/n said, " oh i am really sorry mam let me show you the way"she said, as she took y/n to Jungkook's cabin door "mam here is Mr Jeon cabin "she said, y/n open the door and the moment she open the door the food basket slip from her hand she saw a girl was sitting on Jungkook's lap kissing him  when they heard the sound of breaking something they look toward the door and Jungkook saw y/n " I think i disturbed you both" she said trying to control herself from crying, "y/n let me expl" Jungkook Said, but before he could complete his sentence she went away from there." Bloody bitch" Mrs Choi said, " what did you said i dare you say a word again and you will see what I can do i am respecting you because you are a women but if you try to speak a word about my wife then i will not hesitate to kill you get in fucking dirty mind and get lost from here" Jungkook said while gasping in anger, "oh common Mr Jeon why are you getting so angry for such simple girl"she said, " i said get lost guards" Jungkook said, guards came into Jungkook's cabin " throw away this woman from and keep in your mind that next time she won't be able to come here again,do you all get that"he said, "yes sir" guards Said.

AT HOME..

Y/n pov..

I thought that he is really in love with his wife till now that's why he don't move on but i was wrong i was wrong all the time i am he must be wrong and his wife got to know about his affairs and all and leave him i am sure. But why I am hurt why it hurt me when i saw him with someone else do i f fell for him no no it just in these days he care about me and save me that's why yes I can't fall for a man like him  who cheated on his wife.

Author pov...

Jungkook came to the room where y/n was sitting Jungkook took slower steps towards her
"Y/n please let me explain to you it was not like what you see"he said, " then what was that did i ask for your explanation" she said, "but i want to clear everything" he said, "why you said me very clearly on the day of our marriage that i am nothing to you you married to me just because of jungwoo so please don't make things hard for me"she said, " but y/n listen to me for fucking one time"he said while getting a bit angry, "why why do i listen to you look i told you I don't want any explanation it's your life you can do whatever you want to do"she said, "so you think that i am wrong"he said, "i am not thinking anything i am saying whatever i saw just a minute ago now i am feeling so bad to think bad about jungwoo's mother "she said, " y/n you don't know anything so don't go further iam telling you"he said, "truth is always bitter i know" she said, " shut up y/n"he said, " why will i shut now i because of jungwoo is alone now and suffering without his mother, I am sure she got to know about your affairs and leave you its all because of you only because of yo-" before y/n complete her sentence Jungkook slapped her out of anger " i told you you don't so don't you dare to blame me without knowing anything and you know now i don't want to give you any explanation because you are not that important and that woman in my cabin was not that important that i will kiss her get that in your mind" with that saying he went from the room.

Y/n pov...

He was not kissing what does that mean, i wasn't hillusinating at all does that woman trying to seduce him maybe why not he is handsome , rich but I have to confirm it .
Did i speak too much about his past because mom told me he had a very sad past but still why are you so silly y/n. But he slapped how could he he didn't even think about once before slapping me. Tomorrow I will go to his office and try to investigate about this.

Jungkook pov...

How can she think of me like this am i that bad i was just trying to explain myself and she started speaking that much things about me. She didn't even know anything and i slapped why i got angry so fast I should apologise to her. But why first she started talking shit about don't she should be the first to apologise i won't.

IN NIGHT...

Author pov...

After dinner y/n made jungwoo sleep and came to her bedroom and slept as she was tired so slept but Jungkook wasn't sleeping he was just acting all the time as he was sleeping when she slept he turn around infront of her and caressed her cheeks where he slapped her " is it hurting i am sorry but i was continuosly saying to you to shut up but you don't and see what have I done in my anger i am sorry y/n " he said while staring at her face .

Jungkook pov..

"What is happening with me am i falling for her"