chapter 4

Jungkook...

Who the hell do you think of yourself haa why did you touch my things did i gave you permission to touch my things haa speak..
I already told you not to interfere in my life then why did you touch my things..

Y/n...
I-I am s-sorry i didn't mean to break it it just accidentally slip from my h-hand.

I don't want your explanation just get out from here and don't even dare to come infront of me just get out.

Y/n...
I am sorry..

"After y/n went from the the room Jungkook grabbed his hair in frustration and try to calm himself down.
Then he saw the photos and realised that he scolded a poor soul because of this betrayer woman.
Why the hell don't you go from my life why why why..
And then Jungkook put all the pictures together and burnt them and lay on the bed.

AFTER SOMETIME..

Jungwoo...
Appa appa where are you.

Jungkook...
What happened why are so worried.

Jungwoo..
Appa where is mumma i don't find her anywhere where is she did anything happened to her (crying)
Appa please take mumma home.

Jungkook..
Baby don't cry nothing happened she went to meet her friend now calm down if mumma will see you like that she'll feel sad right now Stop crying..
Appa is going to take mumma okey till then you sleep okey.

"After making him sleep Jungkook fastly went to his car and started the engine and driving everywhere in search of y/n.

Jungkook...
Where are you y/n i shouldn't have yelled on her.

Y/n..
After spending some time in the orphanage I am going to home i was little hurt by Jungkook's words but then i realised that it must have make him remember his past.
I just came here to calm me down and now I am going home it was very dark outside and then i reached and alley i first afraid to go into the alley then i got into the as i was walking i saw some 3 or 4 boys drinking and smoking i got very scared but then encourage myself and started to walk when a boy came infront of me.

Y/n..
Get off from my way.

Boy 1..
We will we will but after one thing..

Y/n...
What do you want.

Boy 2..
You.

Y/n..
What do you mean just let me go .

Boy 3..
Being innocent don't be just let us make Fun with you then you can go .
What say guys.

Boys...
Ofcourse bro.

Y/n...
Listen don't dare to touch me otherwise i will scream..

Boy 1..
Scream baby ss much as you want because no one is here to here your scream.

"With that the boys started to come closer while she was backing away from then when her back hit the wall she don't know what to do she tried to scream but one of the boy cover her mouth with hand and the other boys started to touching her very disgustingly.
She tried to scream for help but her voice come like muffin.
Then she kick one of the boy between his legs and try to run but they cought her and the boy she kicked slapped her and because of that her lip started bleeding.
They started to ripping her dress she try to protest but she failed.
The boys rip of her top now she is only in her bra she tried to cover herself but one of the boy grabbed her hand started to sucking on her neck she was crying very badly she was feeling very pathetic Right now she feels very ashamed of herself for this much pathetic but then got some courage and bite the hands and start screaming.