The Dream

AUTHORS NOTE: F/N-FIRST NAME L/N-LAST NAME E/C-EYE COLOR. ( In no way am I trying to offend anyone )
Your P/O/V

When I was little I had dreams of two people that were twins or was it one person that was cloned? I didn't know, all I knew was my mom thought I was crazy and my dad wasn't around to care. My mom thought I was so crazy that I've been seeing a mental counseling for over 3 years know. Know that I am going into high school my dreams are just disappearing.

Time-Skip brought to you to the sweet side of the sour patch kids

"Ms. It's time to wake up you don't want to be late do you" I heard on of my maids say through the door.
" Oh yes thank you I will be out soon" I yelled. I hurried and put on this yellow dress that made me feel like a was a banana or a lemon. I rushed and put my H/C in a pony tail. I opened my room door " Ok I am ready thank you again" I said once again to my maid.
" Oh no Ms. Y/N you can't go to school with your hair like that" she quickly put my hair into a (add your favorite hairstyle here). I ran back to my mirror and admired my hair. "It beautiful" I said to my maid. I ran out the door to the limo. " Enjoy your first day at Ouran High School Ms." My maid yelled out the door and waved.

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY IT WAS SHORT I WILL HAVE THE NEXT PART SOON HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE LONGER TOO.