I Would Not Call It A Day Dream

A/N: Thanks Everyone for the support on this story. Don't worry in this chapter Y/N will show some sort of feelings toward the twins.

Your P.O.V

Ever since I been having these "Day Dreams" I haven't been able to sleep. The "Day Dreams" where so scary that when it was time to sleep I couldn't. I don't think these are Day Dreams I thing they are Day Nightmares. It's weird to one time I had this Day Nightmare about the twins.

  The Nightmare Story

   "Dad no I can't go with you I belong here with mom and my friends" I screamed. "Fine then if you don't come with be on your own will I will just have to forced you to come" My dad said holding up a knife to my neck. If I didn't walk a little bite of the knife pierced my skin. As I was walking the twins appeared out of no were. My dad turned around and in the process the knife moved and cut my cheek right under my eye. I screamed and my dad disappeared.

After The Dream

"Y/N, Y/N are you ok" Kaoru was shaking me. I gasped and woke up." ya I am fine I guess." I saw Hikaru looking at me and Kaoru looking at me like I was some ghost or something. Right then I started to feel pain and a warm watery thing drip down my cheek and chin. It felt like I was crying but when I touched it the "tears" where blood. I felt so much pain that I was in shock. Hikaru and Kaoru raised there hand and announced I was bleeding.

Present Day

I got home and my mom asked what happened to me. "nothing bad I just feel and hit a rock right there" I tried to lie. I ran up to my room and thought about how these Day Nightmares are getting worse and how Hikaru and Kaoru came to save me in them and how they woke me up when I screamed. I think I might like them.

A/N: I hope you are enjoying the story so far. In the next part I hope to have the twins P.O.V and have them be mischievous. Thanks again for all the support.