Haunted Mansion

A/N: Hi everyone i'm back after a year or so😅. Anyways I've graduated and am planning to add a few more parts to the story before I have to leave again. I also plan to use little to no cursing when I write now. If my English teachers have taught me anything it's that an author isn't a good author if they have to use foul language when they write. One more note before we continue, I do want this to continue to be a romance but I want to also bring the story back on track to what I originally planned. Thank you everyone and enjoy. 💕

Y/N P.O.V
After their little sibling fight we all walked towards the haunted house in silence. I'm not sure what their problem is but I know one thing for sure. I NEED to make it through this haunted house without crying. In the distance i can see the entrance. From what I can tell it seems to be a classic slasher film theme. That's just great, as of recently my day nightmares have gotten worse.

PREVIEW INTO DAY NIGHTMARE
"STOP PLEASE! DAD IM SORRY!" I scream at the top of my lungs as he moves closer to me. I crawling on the floor trying to escape. My cheek will not stop bleeding. Thoughts roll through my head. Why has nobody heard me? Why is he doing this? What did I do wrong? I know what I did wrong, I didn't want to go with him. My back hits the wall I have nowhere else to go. "Please, Dad! I didn't mean to hurt you." He comes closer to my face.
"Oh, Y/N, my little princess. Can't you see you hurt me. I did everything right and now you want to leave me?" I continue to sob.
"I'm so so sorry dad." He holds the knife up to my neck.

Y/N P.O.V
I wipe my tears from my eyes. Just the thought of getting another one makes me scared. I wish I could tell them about these and get out of going to this stupid haunted house but, that would be a weird ice breaker.

HIKARU P.O.V
Y/N been mad at us ever since I got in a fight with Kaoru. Maybe I should apologize before we get to the haunted house so that we can all have a good time. I look around and decide to do it now, besides the destination is already in sight. "Hey Kaoru? I'm sorry I pushed you. I was out of line. Also Y/N, I'm sorry I was acting like a child. I still want to have a good time at the haunted house." There was a moment of silence before Kaoru replied.
"It's okay Hikaru. I was out of line too." He puts me into a headlock and gives me a big nuggie.
"Kaoru! Stop that!" I laugh. He releases me from the headlock. I look over at Y/N. She's smiling. Y/N turns around and laughs at us.
"I'm glad you two made up. Now we can enjoy the haunted house." She says while rubbing her rubbing her arm. I walk up to her.
"You are going to do great Y/N" I say to calm her nerves.