Music Room 3

A/N: I just finished watching my all time most favorite season 1 episodes of Host Club which got me inspired so here I go.

Y/N P.O.V
It is just after lunch and as usual I head to my locker and grab a blanket to sit under the cherry blossom tree to read or steady or as usual do the homework I refused to do. Every time I walk to my locker it feels as the twins are always watching me but today there stare felt stronger. I got to my locker and opened it up and a letter fell out.

THE LETTER
Dear Y/N,
     Meet me in Music room 3 at 3:00. I have always wanted to talk to you I have admired you from afar for awhile. Can't wait to meet you.
Xoxo,
Your admirer

Y/N P.O.V
  A secret admirer... I glanced at the twins who quickly ran. This may just be a cruel joke of theirs but if not I don't want to leave who ever it is waiting. So I ran to Music room 3, well not run I just kind of quickly walked so I didn't look like an idiot. I got to Music room 3 and...

Hikaru's P.O.V
Since every one left the end of last year, there was nobody to continue the host club. I just hope that all the letter writing skills "The Boss" taught us works. Oh god she's saw us. "Kaoru she got the note lets go." We started running to Music Room 3. When we got through the doors I just remembered everything and everyone. I feel bad since they all had to go well Boss and everyone graduated and Haruhi had to move so me and Kaoru where left here. Just then the door opened.

Kaoru's P.O.V
I could just tell once Hikaru opened the door to Music Room 3 that he was having flash backs to when the host club was still running. When the host club first announced that it was closing, I just remembered feeling bad for all the women and for Hikaru and Haruhi because I could tell they where starting to feel something. All the memories.

A/N: Sorry for leaving it on a cliff hanger but next chapter will be what happens when they are in the room. Please follow me on Instagram @anime_is_life1000 Thank you for the support <3