The "Plan"?

A/N: Sorry for not posting a lot but thank you for all those who are still sticking with the story. School kind of gets in the way XD

Hikaru's P.O.V
"Come on Kaoru, Y/N is acting weird we have to see whats going on please!" I've been pleading my brother since Y/N started having those weird day dreams more then once a day in class. " No I'm more worried that Y/N is starting to think we are stalking her instead of helping or something..." Kaoru was about to say something else I could tell but I was not really worried about it.

Kaoru's P.O.V
"...or something..." I was about to say something else but I couldn't let my brother now that I like Y/N since 1. I don't want us to fight over Y/N and 2. He is more worried about her well being at the moment. "Well I guess we can lead her to Music room 3 and question her..." I said to Hikaru. "That's a good idea but how? Wait never mind I got it just leave it to me." Hikaru had and idea and I wasn't gonna bother asking what it is because I was thinking of questions to ask Y/N.

Hikaru's P.O.V
Well since Kaoru is busy drooling all over Y/N, I guess I have to make the plan. I do like to mess with him but what if I take his little crush on Y/N and use it to take advantage of my plan. He may not like it but I have nothing else.

NEXT DAY
Kaoru's P.O.V
I guess Hikaru's plan is in motion because I just saw him slip a note into Y/N locker. "Well what going to happen now?" I asked Hikaru. " I slipped in the note telling her to meet use in Music Room 3 at 3:00" he said with no expression. "That's it no secret stuff" I said questioning his idea. "No need I put it in there so it won't be awkward in class and so Y/N can meet use in between lunch and our break" he said confident that this "plan" will work.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this part please give it a like it helps a lot and comment. <3