Chapter 2

P.O.V (ANNA)

Elevator halted at the floor 12, Jennifer was the first one to walk out of the elevator quickly followed by Oliver and Me carrying all of my luggage walking down the broad hallway Jennifer opened the last wooden door they all entered.

I was on the verge of tearing up she can't believe she was going to live in this wonderfuckingfull apartment it's like a dream come true she was happy from herself that all her hard work paid now. She heard Oliver chuckled behind her by seeing her reaction, she felt her cheeks warm up from embarrassment and she looked away.

"I hope you liked your new home, these are the keys of your apartment and my card if you want anything please don't hesitate to contact me" And with that Jennifer walked out of the apartment passing a wink towards Oliver.

"Thank you so much for your help, I owe you one". I said smiling brightly meaning every single word.

"Nahh it was nothing if you want any help with the shifting let me know". She was surprised that the man don't even know was ready to help up in everyway, she wasn't complaining she was happy maybe they can be friends.

"Well do you know any groceries store nearby I wanna buy several things". Oliver grinned at her and nodded"If you don't mind I can accompany you" said Oliver.

She thinked about it for a moment she was new here and wasn't ready to get lost and a great company like Oliver will not hurt, she nodded cheerfully.

"Just let me take my purse than we'll leave"

Grabbing her purse quickly from her backpack they locked the apartment and left.

----------------------

Shopping trip was fun with Oliver, they connected quickly there vibes match together. They get to know a lot about each other, she came to know that the guy was gay and he told her about that because she was not like other girls who are used to behave cat in a heat around him.

And the most exciting thing was that he invited her for a club night out tomorrow and she was so excited about that, she really wanna explore this wonderful city.

-------------------

Next day went quickly and was fucking tiresome she was busy whole day setting and decorating her new apartment till now the only thing that is keeping her up is the club night out today and she was damn excited, setting the last utensils in the drawer of kitchen, she hoped in for a long shower, she shaved every part of her body and washed her hair.

Today she was determined to lose her virginity and live a little she wasn't the type of girl who party's daily and she rarely drink.

She hoped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her and dried her hair, she walked towards her wardrobe, she took out her silver Short dress, it was backless and hugged her body like a second skin she felt sexy as hell in this dress, she wore her silver matching heels and let her light brown hair fall free around her shoulders, she kept her make up nude.

She checked herself in a mirror admiring herself she looked sexy and confident as hell, she was no more the girl who was afraid of her own shadow.

Grabbing her purse she left for the night making her was downstairs she saw Oliver was waiting for her by the Maine gate, he also looked sexy as hell in his black leather jacket and black jeans, she waved towards him enthusiastically.

"Gosh you look hot" said Oliver smiling down at her.

"You don't look bad your self" she winked at him. Oliver chuckled and gestured her to move they hailed a taxi.

We were both excited and talked how we will spend the whole night. As the taxi camed to a halt she noticed there was a long line of people waiting to enter the club "How the hell we will make it inside today". She asked Oliver sadly.

"Don't worry darling I know few people who work here and they'll let us enter quickly, now come"Grabbing her arm Oliver make there way towards the bouncer by just seeing Oliver he smiled happily"Long time no see man" the bouncer said slapping Oliver's back in a friendly manner. Then he opened the red ribbon and let us in.

As soon as we enter I was met by loud music and bright light, the club was in full swing there were people dancing on the dance floor some were making out in the dark corners and the bar was crowded with many peoples.

But something was unsettling me, like there was some one who was looking at me. I looked around but didn't find anyone looking at her ignoring my gut feeling we maked our way towards the bar.........

A/N!!

I hope you all liked chapter 2nd of my book.
Please comment and let me know if whether you all think that Anna is just imagining that someone is looking at her or is it true ..........

XOXO)//