Chapter 3

P.O.V (MASSIMO)

I've been watching her as soon as she entered the club, hidden in shadows so she couldn't see me.

Whole day my wolf Logan was in agony trying to say something but I couldn't understand, he was trying to tell me that we are going to meet our mate today after so many years I've found her and now I am never letting her go.

But why the hell is she dancing with that scum-fucking-bag. What if he is her boyfriend? That made me growl, I'll beat the shit out of this human pulp that he could never get up again, how dare he touch my mate"You fucking asshole if you don't do something now I am going to take over and kill that bastard myself" my wolf said in my head.

Downing the last sip of my whiskey and walked towards my mate and that asshole, her back was facing me, she was her arse perfectly with beat and it made my dick hard like steel.

Wait why the hell is she wearing such a short dress and showing off her perfect little body to everyone that made me growl furiously. Walking towards her roughly I grabbed her by the waist against my chest, she gasped but didn't turn around to face me, I nuzzled her neck taking a long breath she smell something like vanilla and lavender, growling I spined her to face me.

Gosh!!she was so fucking beautiful, she parted her lips as inviting me to take them. I couldn't hold back, grabbing her hair in my hand and tilted her neck slightly kissing her roughly she gasped and I took the opportunity to shove my tounge inside her she tasted something like chocolate and tequila she moaned inside my mouth, groaning I grabbed her perfect arse with my free hand squeezing roughly. Fucking hell I couldn't wait to know how she tasted like down there. I've to take her, make her mine, fuck her until she couldn't remember anything else but my name.

MINE!!!

----------------------

P.O.V ( ANNA)

I was out of breath from the stranger's kiss, god in my whole life I haven't been so turned on just by a kiss.

The stranger kissed my neck hungrily, he lifted his head from my neck to stare into my eyes, Oh! Snuggles by just seeing his intense eyes I almost had a mini orgasm, he was the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. Saying him a Greek God would be an understatement, he was just my type Tall, Dark and Handsome with all the rough and gruff look, Oh!! Snuggles I am dead.

"Don't stare at me like kitten unless you want me to fuck you senseless" he growled, it was animalistic.

I broke the stare and looked around to find Oliver but he was in no site. He was continously flirting with a guy at the bar I think they have left to have some fun.

She looked at the stanger again who was staring at her hungrily, his eyes were dark from lust and desire. The stanger grabbed her arm and pulled her towards a dark hallway, there were several doors they walked towards the last one and the man took out a card pressing it in the panel given at the side of the door, the door opened with a click.

As soon as we entered the room the door was shut and the stranger pinned me to the door kissing me roughly, his beard was scratching my skin and it made the whole thing more arousing I clenched my thighs together.

Before I could register I was thrown on to the bed and I landed with a bounce, the man stood at the foot of the bed, undressing himself, his muscles were hard and I want them around me, a trail of hair was going down his 6 pack abs disappearing in his pants, Oh!! Snuggles his bulge was so big it was visible through his pants quickly he undone them and was taking out his black briefs.

Lordy his dick was so big, standing proudly from between his legs"I don't think it's going to fit in." She whispered.

"Oh trust me kitten it is going to fit perfectly, every inch of your body was just made for me." His word made her shiver. In a blink of an eye he was on top of her ripping her every clothes off.

He growled looking down at her, his eyes shining golden if that even possible, kissing her roughly on the neck he sucked, nibbled and kissed down her throat, taking her already hard nipple he sucked down on it biting it lightly she moaned and arched her back encouraging him to go on, he give the same treatment to her right nipple sucking hard.

Trailing down sloppy kisses down her belly until he reached her dripping wet pussy looking at her he licked her hard on her clit making her moan loudly, and arched her back grabbing her hips in a bruising grip he started devouring her like she was the best dessert ever.

He bit down on her clit and licked of the dull ache, he shoved two fingers inside her roughly and hitting a spot inside her again and again making her a moaning mess, he licked her clit as he thrust two fingers inside her again and again he then sucked on her clit hardly and that was enough for her to come undone screaming, her whole body was trembling from the Aftershock.

As she opened her eyes, the man was staring right down on her, his mouth glistening from her wetness she blushed he kissed her letting her taste herself in his mouth, then she felt something poking at her entrance she looked down his cock was going to enter her. And then she said something that stopped all of his actions.

"I am a virgin."

A/N!!
I hoped you all liked 3rd chapter of my book Claimed by the alpha.
Please do support, like, comment, share and follow me.
Love you all!!!!

XOXOXO//