Chapter 4

Did she just said she is a virgin!?

Or am I just listening things! I looked down at her face and from the look she was giving I knew she was telling me the truth. How in the fucking hell I got so lucky to get a mate like her fuck! She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and she is a virgin.

A possessive rage rush throughout my body thinking I'll be the first and the last one to be inside her sweet pussy!
I'll make her my queen and when we are alone I'll treat like a naughty slut she is when we are alone, she is mine and mine alone.

Now I can't wait to fuck her.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, I won't be gentle kitten but I'll try." I said kissing her forehead, I was kidding myself by saying I'll be gentle hell I don't know 'G' of gentle god only know how I'll do this.

She nodded looking into my eyes."Words kitten I want words" I growled it looks like she was testing my fucking patience.

"I want you to fuck me please, I don't want you to be gentle I like it rough." Holy hell she was every man's dream but I got her and I am not letting her go not now not ever because I am one selfish bastard.

Pinning her hands above her head, I thrust into her gently breaking into her virgin wall, she hissed loudly but didn't said to stop. Kissing down her neck and sucking on her sweet spot I distracted her and thrust back into her again, this time she moaned lightly.

My thrust were slow but hard, slamming into her again and again." You are so fucking tight" I hissed through clenched teeth.

Picking up my speed I fucked her hard and fast hitting her G-spot again and again she was moaning so loudly i am sure if people were outside they could hear her.

Reaching around I rubbed her clit in hard circles making her hips buck. Her pussy was clenching my dick so hard sucking me in her heat. She was moaning in pleasure, grabbing her throat lightly I pinched her nipple with other hand.

"Oh go- ahhh- I am gonna cum." She came screaming loudly but I Didn't stop fucking her a she came down from her high I flipped her into her stomach, fisting her hair in my hand I fucked her from back. She was fisting the sheets so tight her knuckles got white. The room was filled with our moans and grunts and slapping of skin.

I raked my nails dragging down her spine, I smacked her ass hard and she moaned in pain, grabbing her neck I slammed her back to chest. "You are mine, do you understand." I snarled in her ear, I stopped thrusting in her she mewled in disappointment.

"Fucking hell say it, I know you wanna, tell me you are my good little whore" I growled in her ear making her shiver.

"I am yours, your good little whore please please fuck me" she begged. I thrusted into her so hard she fell onto bed I fucked her restlessly don't giving her time to adjust.

I felt her clenching around him, her thighs trembling as she reached her orgasm "Don't you dare to come until I tell you otherwise I'll spank you so hard you wouldn't be able to sit properly for a weak, mark my words kitten." He growled furiously. Putting all of his weight on her back fucking her to Oblivion ignoring her plea to go slow, his wolf was on surface itching to mark he as his. But held it for her sake not wanting to hurt her.

I flipped her around putting her legs on my shoulder, grabbing her throat. In this position he could swear on anything he touched her womb as he thrusted into her she came again as the words flow out of his mouth "That's it baby come for me". As he thrusted into her one last time finding his own release pulling out of her her painted her breast with his cum, marking her as his.

There breaths were heavy. He felt like he was on top of the world now that he found his mate.

He collapsed beside her snuggling her. She looked into his eye, hers were tired but twinkling, happy and something more he couldn't pinpoint maybe satisfaction. He kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes falling into a deep slumber immediately. After few minutes he got up and made his way towards the bathroom, taking a quick shower and thinking about his future life, what if she didn't accept him because who he was, after all not everyone want his or her life partner to be a werewolf, if she rejected him, there would be not any point of his existence because other half of his soul would be gone with her.

He let a long sign and exited the shower quickly grabbing a towel he dipped that into hot water for his mate, he didn't even know her name. Tommorow first thing he'll ask her for a date, dates and chocolates are not really his things he would prefer rope and submission but for his mate he'll do everything to make her happy.

He cleaned her intimate areas and his dried cum off her chest that he didn't want to remove and let her bear it as his mark until a official mark he'll give her on her neck. Tuking her in blanket he tossed the towel aside and laid beside her, wrapping a hand around her waist possessively. His biggest fear was that she'll run away from her when he is asleep. Inhaling her scent he calmed his frantic nerves and fall into a deep slumber after so many sleepless night in which he would think about the moment he was savouring.

--------------------

A/N!!!
Sorry guys I couldn't update this chapter soon and kept you all waiting my exams are coming up and I really don't get time these days. But I'll try to update soon. And the above given song is the theme song of my story please comment if you all liked it or not.
Love you all!!

XOXOXO)//