Chapter 5

P.O.V ( ANNA)

I woke up with a groan, I wanna go pee immediately! My whole body was paining in a delicious way.

I try to get out of the bed but a heavy arm was wrapped around my body not letting me move. Wait did I said "Arm" I whipped head to the side I swear I heard a bone crack. A man was laying beside me that to be the super sexiest man I have ever seen and then last night events dawned into her mind playing like a movie and the ache between her legs was the truth that she lost her virginity yesterday night to this man.

Oh Snuggles!!!

First my gall bladder was paining badly for keeping my urine inside and second I've to get out of here before the man woke up to avoid awkward conversation and exchange numbers promising to remain friends but as soon as the way parted through the number in junk.

Carefully removing his heavy arm I get up, he stirred a little bit in hi sleep grumbling something. I rushed towards the bathroom quickly doing my business in there as I looked myself into the mirror I noticed my skin was glowing I felt at calm.

Grabbing my dress and purse from the floor, I try to find my panties but they were nowhere in site leaving it I get dressed not wanting to out in my heels because I can't walk properly and if I wear them my legs would give out. Making my way outside the club was dead silent no one was in site taking the advantage of the situation I exited from the back door. Fishing out my phone from purse I booked a cab as I waited I checked through my phone and saw 20 text ànd 16 missed call from Oliver, I quickly called him he picked up on the first ring. Before I could say something he started yelling.

"I swear to God Anna if you are not dead right now I'm going kill you with my bare hands." He screeched making pull the phone away from my ear.

"Are you done yelling now, I'm sorry I didn't told you where I was really" I mumbled feeling guilty. "Oh honey I'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted on you like that but I was dead worried about you, you are new to this city and anything could have happened I shouldn't have left your side last night I was gone to the washroom and when came back you were nowhere to be found so I got a little worried".

"A little worried" I giggled into the phone as I saw the cab coming, I gave the driver my address.

"But where the hell were you" Oliver asked. " I'll tell you everything when I'll reach home and you better prepare coffee for me before I spill all the tea".

He said ok and then ended the phone call, I rested my head on the window thinking about the man I lost my virginity to instantly making my thigh clench just by thinking, it was the best way she could ever lose her virginity when ever he called her bitch or whore and applied pressure on her throat was the end of her she was a masochist but never told anyone she get pleasure from pain, people may think she is weird but that's how she wanted it. Closing her eyes all she could think about was a set of alluring brown eyes that ravished her for all other men in this world.

--------------------

P.O.V ( MASSIMO)

I woke up with other side of the bed empty, I growled in frustration.

How can she leave me like that, picking up my phone I dialed my beta's number aka. my bestie Sasha, he is the only person I can trust right now.

"What the fuck man it's 7 in the morning what do you want, and wait where the hell did you disappear last night" he grumbled in sleepy voice. "Wake your dumbass and put it into gear you have to find someone for without telling anyone specially my family, I don't know her name or anything she left me before I woke up, I want every single detail of her life in less than 24 hour. Got it." I said into the phone losing my patience I want her in my arms right now it's like I can't breath without her even for a second.

"Ahh looks like our big guy is pussy whipped" that's it I've lost my patience.

"Do as you are told otherwise it will be my bullet and your head" I growled my wolf scratching my head to come out and kill anyone who said a thing about our mate and then punish her for leaving us.

"Sorry Alpha you'll get the file in less than a day" with that he ended the call scared for his life.

Throwing the phone, it smashed through the wall making a hole, how dare she ran away from me, it looks like she was having enough energy to walk now next I'll fuck her so hard she couldn't walk for days and then tie her up to my bed as her punishment fucking hell only thinking about her like that make my dick super hard.

Getting up from the bed I saw her panties in the corner picking it up o bringed it to my nose inhaling deeply " Where are you kitten please come back to me darling." I mumbled.

--------------------

A/N!!

Sorry guys for the late update, my exams are going on and I barely get any time. I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I get time. I hope you all like my story please I request you all to like, share and most importantly comment.
Love you all!!!

XOXOXO))