Chapter 1 A New Case

Key: (Y/N) = Your Name
         (L/N) = Last Name
         (H/S) = Home State/this story takes place in America, but feel free to use the city you're in if you live in a different country!/

"Please, you've got to help us." It was quite. Their case was pleaded and all you could do was sit there listening. The twist and turns of the whole thing was chilling making you hold your breath in anticipation for what they were going to say next.
"This is more than just a missing person case. We tried the police but they won't listen to us."

You folded your hands together looking at the people sitting in front of you. Their anxiousness radiated in the air. They fiddled with their hands and their clothes in means of distraction.

"Do you have a picture of this developer?" You spoke finally. The silence was like knives piercing the air. They all shook their heads.

"They made us delete and wipe our tech of any traces of her." The person talking the most was a timid woman. She stood up amongst her peers to stand before you at your desk.
"I know it sounds crazy, and like we're all loosing our minds. But Fazbear entertainment is not who they say they are. The fact that they opened that mega pizzaplex worries me. You have to find her, please. I'm not asking you to expose the dark truths of the company. We just want our friend back."

You paused in thought staring at the grainy wood of your desk. Sucking in a deep breath you closed your eyes. This was the most interesting case.

"Okay," your voice echoed back to you, "I'll take the case."

The memory was still so fresh in your mind. Repeating itself with every step you took inside the mega pizzaplex. Security was dense, but you wanted to play it safe. Getting a job here seemed like the best option.

The day you gave your resume in, was they day they wanted an interview. It was like most interviews, nothing special, except one thing.

"Okay miss (L/N) last questions." The man before you grinned clasping his hands together in front of him. You nodded eagerly offering a smile.

"Of course go ahead." You remained open.

"Who's your favorite animatronic?" He laughed.
"I know it's a bit odd but the company requires me to ask. Just so we can get a better idea of how you are as a person."

"Oh," you laughed a bit with him, "that's easy. I'd have to say Freddy. I know that's traditional, but he's just the cutest to me."

"I wonder what he'd say if he heard you say that." The interviewer laughed a bit more writing your answer down.
"Okay, and you having an interest in this job has nothing to do with the fake news about all those murders and those horror games we never signed off on?"

You were quite gazing at the man before you. What an odd thing to ask. But you answered with a lie. A lie he believed.

So here you were now, walking the plush floors on the second floor of the ginormous building. This was life now, at least how life was the past 2 months. It was almost boring, but every moment still kept you on your feet. You had leads to look for.

When those game developers came to you for help in finding their missing friend, they had hope. You're not about to disappoint them.

"Excuse me." A parent stopped you, causing you to skid in your tracks turning to face them.

"Yes?" You smiled.

"Do you happen to know where the closest bathroom is?" The mother patted her child's head.
"Someone didn't go when I told her."