Chapter 4 The Mysterious Rabbit and The Stubborn Bear

Friend! Wake up friend!

You groaned at the static, your head was pounding. Your body felt like a stack of bricks again unwilling to move despite the nagging feeling in the back of your head that urged you to get up.

I know, you are in this place now.

The voice urged again to have your attention but you simply huffed turning your head into the Freddy plush you were using as a pillow. Though your body didn't want to wake up, it almost felt like chains were wrapped around your body keeping you from waking up to see who was talking.

Hear me? Can you hear me?

The worried words finally woke you up. Startling enough to make you quickly jolt. As if cold water was poured over your body. You gasped taking a deep breath. It took a moment, but as you glanced around you realized where you were.

You never left the pizzaplex, stored safely inside Freddy's room hidden away from prying eyes. But where was Freddy? And why is it so dark?

You are with me. Not there.

You quickly turned at the sound of the voice. The Bonnie was back, his looming figure just beyond the faint light that emitted from freddy's vanity. You shrunk back in fear, that child like instinct taking hold of you once again.

The Bonnie smiled at you, his jaw swinging side to side from where it was dislocated, pleased to have your attention at last. He didn't move, instead he kept close to the darkness careful not to trespass.

You! You can see me! Happy!

His voice box looped occasionally and the glitch sound made your body shake. Your heart was racing wildly in your chest as you kept your back pressed firmly into the couch. Where is this place if this isn't the pizzaplex? Was this a replication of it? Is this a dream? (You wished Freddy was here.)

Oh, scared.

The Bonnie's ears drooped over his head and his happy smile faded to disappointment.

I am scary to you.

He looked around seeming like he was trying to think of a way to make you feel better, then his bright eyes lit up further.

Your friend!

He pointed towards the Freddy plushes behind you.

I knew him.

The Bonnie hummed hoping to spark something inside you. Recognition perhaps? You turned to look at the Freddy plushes confused. Knew him?

Not him. But someone like him.

The Bonnie clarified.

Good man first dance in costume. Now little girl and boy in it.

The Bonnie looked wistfully off to the side.

They are gone. There is only me and bad now.

Bonnie turned to look back at you eagerly. Wait, was he talking about Fredbear? What happened at Fredbear's family diner? That was back in the 80's, but what was that other restaurant in the last dream. It came after Fredbear's.

Home.

The Bonnie nodded at you.

That place, that was home. It is gone now too.