faithed encounter

"You know you really love someone,
when you don't hate them
for breaking your heart"

-Kim Tae Hyung

Ha-Yun stretched her arms around the tall muscular body of her lover, Lee Sang-hoon, he didn't hesitate to return her hug and embrace her in his arms.

"Next time we should go to the beach!" Ha-Yun stated looking up into her lover's eyes, whenever she'd stare at this fellow, her eyes would sparkle as if she was a child who spotted a cute fluffy cat. She was the same, and extremely adorable too, however her reactions weren't always deemed real, a girl can fake puppy eyes as much as she can fake her feelings.

"Will there be a next time though?" Sang-hoon held onto Ha-Yun without letting go, he held her tight in his arm.

"Hm? What do you mean sang-hoon?" Ha-yun asked still latched unto him, she tried to make him let her go but he didn't, in an act to avoid having to see her face. He hugged her tightly almost enough to break her bones, she felt a sensation like spiders crawling up her back. She was beginning to feel scared again.

"I found someone else...I'm sorry, Ha-Yun" he loosened his grip on her, and she started chuckling as soon as those words left his mouth, he had fully let her go by then and she was dying of laughter. Tears of joy trickled down her rosy red cheeks.

This was unbelievable.

"Oh my god, sang-hoon! You're so funny!!! Haha, that's a good joke. Is this some prank? Where are the cameras??? Are you gonna finally propose? Omg, you crack me up, babe! You really do" Ha-Yun said clapping her hands together and laughing away.

"I'm not joking, I fell out of love with you a long time ago." Ha-Yun wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled at sang-hoon, slapping him on the shoulder playfully.

"Sang-hoon ah, you should stop fooling around. Your gonna make me think you're being serious, hurry up and surprise me already! Are their people hiding in the bushes or something??" She turned away from sang-hoon and started scanning the area, it's always been normal for things like this to happen between the two, sang-hoon had the strangest ways to surprise Ha-Yun with cute little gifts and whatnot. He'd make up some horrid lie to get her all frightened then he'd come out with a big bang!

He always came with bangs, even the first time he went against her wishes.

"Oh my god shut the fuck up! Do I need to show you proof of this? I won't fucking hesitate to show you, that I don't love you anymore. I'm dating someone else" he was never someone you'd describe as short-tempered, he would never treat someone like this, however, that isn't really true is it? He's always a sweetheart to most people but seeing him this way made Ha-Yun stop in her tracks, and the smile that was once on her face slowly faded away. She knew if she went on she might get hurt.

"Sang-hoon....this isn't funny anymore.." He shortly took out his phone and showed Ha-Yun a picture of him with another girl, Ha-Yun's eyes became watery, and her heart felt as if it was about to give out.

After all, he did to defile and steal away all the pride she had left. This is how she got treated. And she knew, even after this, he'll come back. And break what she took so long to revive over and over again.

"From now on, I want you to stop all contact with me. For a while now you've only been a disgusting vermin to me. No matter how much I hugged and kissed you, I even tried comforting you before doing all of this but, to be honest, it's so sickening." Ha-Yun avoided eye contact and her eyes were glued to the ground. The tears on her face fell to the ground like raindrops, they wouldn't stop flowing, and flowing at the rate she was going she'd end up crying enough to make a lake just for herself.