apology, or not?

“Although you are at the top,
if you make one small mistake,
it's easy to fall right down”

                                                -Kim Tae-hyung         

The next morning Ha-Yun woke up to find an envelope from a man named "Kim Taehyung"

"It must be that pervert from the other day" Ha-Yun mumbled, locking the door behind her.

How did he even get my address? Is he really stalking me?

She thought to herself.

The letter:

"Good day ma'am. As much as you don't deserve this apology you're getting it anyway. I am writing this letter to apologize for accusing you of stalking me even if it seemed like you were. You are merely just a peasant girl who kept running into me God knows why. Our encounters should all be forgotten and I hope you forget what happened yesterday. This letter should be disposed of immediately after you're done reading it.

Don't make any regrettable choices.

If there's anything else that would get you to stay quiet, I'll allow you to go on a date with me. I'm pretty sure you know who I am.

I'm not quite convinced your just a random girl. You obsessed wench.

I'll allow you to have dinner with me just meet me at my address which is listed on the envelope. You'd have to be a dumb idiot not to see it.

Sincerely,
Kim Tae-Hyung"

"That fucking asshole..." Ha-Yun hissed. She threw the envelope and letter to the ground and started stomping on them repeatedly trying to let go of her anger.

"WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS MAN THINK HE IS" Ha-Yun screamed kicking at the air.

Ha-Yun speed walked to her bathroom and immediately got changed. She barged out of her house and got a Uber to the address of the man, she wasn't just gonna let everything he's did slide. He's disrespected her far too much and she wasn't gonna just stand and take disrespect from a pervert stalker.

⤟❦⤠

She showed up at his house about 30 minutes after leaving and instantly went up to the door and started knocking furiously. It took about 5 minutes before a man dressed in full black opened the door, one of the two men who were watching over the blond-headed man.

The man invited her into the house after greeting her and led her to the man she came to beat to a pulp.

"You bastard!" She threw her purse at the man hitting him in the face.

"I want a proper apology from you or I'm reporting you to the police!" She pointed her finger at the man, Taehyung took up the purse which fell on the ground, and tossed it into a couch. He folded his arms and smugly looked at Ha-Yun.

"I'm the one who needs an apology," he said glaring into Ha-Yuns eyes.

"You've been stalking me and now you show up at my house asking for a proper apology. Under my dead body" He spoke in a calm voice as if he wasn't inflicted by the situation, not one bit of remorse was present on his face. He held clear of his unfazed composure.