A mysterious idol

"You are part of my story, memory, and scenery,
thank you."

-Kim Taehyung

Ha-Yun had just woken up from a long nap, sitting upright In her bed, she kicked her legs to the side of the bed and climbed off of it. She yawned as she took her time to make her way down to the kitchen and prepare a cup of coffee, every morning she'd get up and the first thing she'd do was drink a cup of coffee with some milk and two teaspoons of sugar.

Her eyes barely opened, and she slowly walked over to her sofa, snapping her lips together and scratching the back of her neck. She shortly plunged onto the sofa but immediately jumped up frightened after hearing a woman screaming.

Her gaze was met with Ryu-jin's.

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you!? Why the hell are you on my couch!" Ha-Yun shouted at Ryu-Jin.

"Aish, can't you at least apologize?" Ryu-Jin ran her hands through her hair and sat up.

"No! Don't tell me we went drinking again!?" Ha-Yun exclaimed.

"You're going through a break up aren't you? Nothing wrong with getting a little drunk" Ryu-Jin reached for her jacket and swung it around her back, putting it on. Ha-Yun became alarmed by Ryu-jins words as she had forgotten what happened and she now wished she hadn't been reminded of it, she reached for a pillow and started beating Ryu-Jin with it.

"Why did you have to remind me of it? You moron!" She kept repeating in Ryu-jins ears

"Oi who told you, you could treat your best friend like this!?" Ryu-jin complained...

⤟❦⤠

Ha-Yun traced her fingers across the shelf full of packs of pencil crayons, markers, paints, and all kinds of supplies. She needed a new set of Copic markers, watercolor paints, and brushes for a major piece she was working on for a client of her company.

"These seem fine, how much will this cost?" She asked the cashier.

"₩60,000" the Cashier started.

"Oh okay," Ha-Yun reached into her pocket for her wallet and took out her credit card giving it to the cashier.

"Thank you for shopping at Kmart's Arts!" The cashier bowed to ha-Yun after cashing her items.

The mall was more crowded than usual today, too crowded. They were probably filming some type of movie or documentary, cameramen were walking around recording everyone and everything and people stood in big groups gossiping.

Ha-Yun reached into her bag to look for her phone, she too had to record this phenomenon, it was unusual, though Ryu-jin would probably be able to tell her what was happening.

"Aish, what the hell!?" Ha-Yun squealed covering her forehead in pain, she had bumped into a mysterious man, "Your chest is rock hard, what the hell! Shouldn't you be apologizing?!" Ha-Yun met the gaze of the man and angrily questioned him.

The man who was wearing a mask to cover his face only glared down at Ha-Yun before walking off, he had two others behind him who were dressed in full black while he wore a simple but preppy outfit, a brown cardigan with a white sweater underneath, with dark bluish pants, he also had silky blond hair.

"Don't you people know about manners?" She hissed watching the man walk off not even glancing back. she grabbed her phone from her bag and dialed Ryu-Jin.

"Ha-Yun ah! I'm at work right now I can't talk" Ryu-Jin answered the call immediately, it was like she was waiting for it.

"Sorry~ but do you know why the mall is crowded with cameramen today? You usually come here for your lunch breaks right? Do you know why?" Ha-Yun questioned.

"Well I heard some idol is hiding around town and the cameramen are tryna find him, you basically can call them the paparazzi, always in celebrity's hair. They're from some team named dispatch" Ryu-Jin clarified.

"Oh! Thank you unnie!" Ha-Yun hung up the call and glanced over to where the cameramen were before walking off to her home.

Ha-Yun worked for a multitalented company, and she was one of their many famous artists. She's been working there for approximately 2 years, she was tasked to create artwork expressing "passion and greed" she painted portraits for wealthy couples, families, and even some idols who wanted to make their apartments a little bit artsier. She's met famous idols like Jennie from Blackpink, won young from I've, Niki and Sunghoon from Enphyen, soloist somi, and a lot more.

Ha-Yun's company even offered to make her an Idol trainee under one of those big-shot entertainment companies since she had the visuals and voice for it, but she turned down the offer. She was insanely beautiful and talented, and she always got paid more for her work than most of the other employees of her company and it was only because of favoritism.

She placed down her brush after finally finishing up her art piece, she stretched her arms out and went to sit on her couch.

"I wish Ryu-jin wasn't so busy" She mumbled under her breath. Ryu-Jin would sometimes stay with her on the days she had to work on her paintings, Ryu-Jin would stop her from overworking herself since she'd always get caught up in what she was doing. Most of the time she wouldn't even eat anything and Ryu-Jin would try to get her to eat something, she always refused to eat anything until she was finished but Ryu-Jin would always pick her up and threw her down on the couch and then hand her a plate of freshly prepared food, she had no choice but to eat it since she was already disturbed. It was always a questionable thing to how Ryu-Jin even managed to lift Ha-Yun up

Those were magnificent moments, if only she wasn't so busy. Things would be so much more fun and happier...
Ha-Yun thought to herself.

Thank you for reading up to this part guys!