Sorry not sorry

"This is completely outrageous!" Ha-yun shouted in despair, she leaned forward in her chair looking at the CEO of BigHit entertainment, Mister bang si-hyuk. Taehyung sat beside her, looking through his phone unfazed by anything happening around him.

There was also a third person present who sat to the left side of ha-yun, He held a strict demeanor and glared at the unfazed Taehyung, he looked as if he was ready to pounce and kill Taehyung. He had a tanned complexion, fairly large lips, and a narrow chin. His eyes were an almond shape, they were fierce and sexy.

"Listen, ma'am, please calm down. Just sign here and we'll get this over with" Mr. Si-hyuk pushed the a paper over to ha-yun, a slight fear in his eyes as he did so.

"I'm not signing a restraining order! What did I do wrong? I was the one who was assaulted!" She continued to yell and throw a tantrum, taehyung and the man sitting beside her sat unfazed but Mr. Si-hyuk was openly terrified of Ha-yun, he was somehow intimidated by her since she entered the room.

As soon as their eyes met, it sent chills up Mr. Si-hyuk's spine, to him her stare was captivating, it sucked you into the darkest depths of hell. Her beauty had also made it's mark on Mr. Si-hyuk, she had a unbreakable and invisible charm, she had the man under the grasps of her Fingers, she was aware of it too.

No matter what happened to her, she always had a certain power over most people. She was a natural beauty, no plastic surgery, she didn't even need any make up whatsoever. She had shiny clear skin and beautiful full siren eyes with a V Shaped face and heart shaped lips. Her hair was black, silky and long. She was the complete standard, the only person who has never been intimidated by her is Sang-Hoon, he knows she's scared of him, so there was no point for him to be scared or intimidated by her, maybe when he first met her he was, but that is all to be discussed another time.

"I won't sign anything until this issue is dealt with, I've been disgraced Annomously! I demand something to be done immediately" she instructed folding her arms and legs, now leaning back in her chair. She didn't break eye contact with Mr. Si-hyuk, even as soon as she entered the room, she maintained an intense amount of eye contact, she held her ground and potrayed confidence and good posture. A confident woman never fails.

"Uhm the thing is Ms. Geum Ha-Yun, I um...things like this can't just be erased. They... The fire usually dies out after a few weeks, or months." He stuttered and stumbled over his words, he rummaged throw a drawer filled with documents as he spoke.

The man who sat to ha-yun's left soon got up from his seat, fixing a black jacket over his head and placing his arms in the pockets of it. He bowed at ha-yun before speaking.

"Ms. Ha-yun, I apologize on behalf of taehyung for his behavior towards you, I also apologize for the harsh words said in the article" he swiftly spoke, he bowed again before standing up straight and looking at ha-yun who was glaring up at him. She eyed him up and down then hissed her teeth at him, turning her head to the left.

"I want Kim taehyung to apologize, not his hyung" ha-yun proclaimed, glancing over to taehyung, who was now looking at her shocked, he looked just like a little baby, his lips sunk in, and his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes widened. He angrily stared at ha-yun, as if he was some innocent child who had done nothing wrong.

"No way!" He exclaimed, standing up from his chair speedily which ended up in his phone dropping onto the ground.

"Yes way," ha-yun calmly said looking up at the stunned Kim taehyung, she soon smiled smugly unfolding her arms and resting them on each side of her chair handles.

"Taehyung do it, or else" Nam-Joon scolded taehyung, raising a hand at him threatenly then placed it down.

"There's no way I'm apologizing to a psychopath stalker!" He pointed his finger toward Ha-Yun looking back and forth at nam-joon and Mr. Si-hyuk.

"YAH! What the hell!? Your the psychopath stalker you jerk!" Kim Taehyung had never once hesitated to speak his mind whenever he had an encounter with Ha-Yun, he called her disrespectful names without any remorse at all. In his mind she was merely someone he thought was obsessed with him and was trying to ruin his career.

Taehyung angrily snatched his phone off the ground, he scowled at Ha-Yun before marching off pouting.

"YAH! Where do you think you're going!?" Ha-Yun spun around, watching as he ran off. "YAH!" She yelled at him again, however he still soon left the room, slamming the door behind him, not even looking back atleast once.

Ha-Yun plummeted down into the seat behind her, letting out a huge sigh, she rolled her eyes and once again folded her arms, eyeing down Mr. Si-hyuk.

Nam-joon face palmed himself groggily and left the room leaving Mr. Si-hyuk and Ha-Yun alone.

"Ms. Ha-Yun I think it'd be better if you just head home now. Taehyung won't be coming back for now" Mr. Si-hyuk suggested, his voice tight and tremulous.

"First of all. IT TOOK FOUR HOURS TO GET HERE" Ha-Yun shouted, forming her hand into a fist and slamming it into her other hand, leaning forward. "I live. All the way in jinhae" she lowered her voice trying to control her temper. "Taehyung drove me here, and I'm not taking a taxi back, so it's either he drives me back home or I'll just stay here until he comes back and apologizes" she commanded, she gently smiled after, even though it was evident that she was morally pissed off. Her eyes twitched as she stared into the pupils of Mr. Si-hyuk.

"The thing is, he-he won't be coming back for now Ms Ha-Yun please." He paused, gulping nervously before finishing his sentence. "Please, just bare in mind with us" he continued, gesturing his hands.

"Okay then" Ha-Yun stood up from her seat, taking her time she walked slowly towards Mr. Si-hyuk's desk. He stare up at her, fright flowing throughout his eyes. His body soon started to tremble as Ha-Yun approached him.

"Listen. I. WILL. RUIN. Kim Taehyungs career, your company and BTS. If he doesn't come apologize to me for what he did." She stricked her fists into the table causing a loud bang and a dent. Her eyes filled with fury as she did so.

"Believe me, Kim Taehyungs fans wouldn't be too pleased to know that he's actually an asshole. Would they now?" Mr. Si hyuk flinched at Ha-Yun's outburst and sweat dripped from his face. He might've even pissed his pants. Who knows?

"Okay fine! Fine! How much money do I need to pay you for you to forget this dispute? 2 billion won? I'll give you any amount! Just please leave Kim Taehyung and the rest of his members careers alone" he pleaded, clasping his hands together and resting his head against them. He scrunched his face together, tears almost escaping his eyes.

"I don't want any money, oh my gosh. Do all you rich people only think about money? I just want Kim Taehyung to apologize, sincerely. Is that hard enough to ask for? The other thing would be getting rid of the scandal spreading online. That's the main problem"  she said.

"Okay um, I'll deal with the rumours. For now, I'll get you a room in a hotel to stay. Kim Taehyung will be in the room beside you, so so you guys can try to make amends alright?" He lifted his head from his hand and looked up at Ha-Yun, now a little more calmer than he was before. His finger tapping against each other.

"Okay, that's okay" Ha-Yun stood up straight, folding her hoodie over her head and fixing her mask over her face.

She turned her back towards Mr. Si-hyuk and walked speedily towards the door, her sneakers squeaked against the polished floor as she walked. She hurriedly opened the door and closed it behind her, leaning her back onto it. A deep sigh escapes her lips.

"That was so torturous" she whispered, closing her eyes tightly together and opening them as she fixed her hair. She took a deep breath, fixing her clothes and walking off.