Trap

The world has strange ways of bringing people together, every situation leads up to a final moment. Faith works hard to bring faithed partners together. No matter what happens, no matter how many heartbreaks one goes through. A person's only true love will always find the way toward them.

Faith can be cliche, always creating the same scenarios for different people but that's how it goes.

Unnie(。•̀ᴗ-)✧:
Ha-Yun ah, you're home. Where are you?  - 7:09 Pm
Pick up your phone! 7:40 PM
I wanna go drinking T-T 8:20 PM
Where are you!? 10:00 PM

Ha-Yun:
Unnie, I'm busy~
I already went drinking
I'm Seoul 😎- 10:14 PM

Unnie✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧:
Are you drunk!?
Why are you in Seoul!?
WHAT THE FUCK.
HA-YUN WHY ARE YOU IN SEOUL!?
AND ALL BY YOURSELF
what if you get kidnapped...?
Did you get kidnapped-?
Ha-Yun are you alright?
Did something happen? -10:15

Ha-Yun:
I only had a few drinks
Calm down I'm fine!
I'm totally fine!
Kim Taefart drove me here to meet with his CEO.
He came to my house 👻
I was scared he'd kill me but he didn't.
So yeah I'm in Seoul -10:19 PM

Unnie✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧:
Kim taehyung?
The asshole Kim Taefart?
REALLY HA-YUN, YOU LEFT JINHAE WITH KIM TAEFART.
WHAT IF HE TRIED TO ACTUALLY KILL YOU?
Ha-Yun please come back home 😔
I'm scared for you -10: 21 PM

Ha-Yun:
Wait for a second, I'll be right back.
There's arguing outside.

Ha-Yun slammed her phone onto the table and sighed deeply, a man's voice could be heard outside her room shouting And quarreling. She sat up from where she was sitting and lazily walked up to her door, her feet shuffled on the grown as she walked and her eyes stood empty and emotionless. Her hand grazed against her doorknob, she took a deep breath in, and let it out, sighing after she did so, she closed her eyes and then opened them, her chest raised as she once again took a deep breath in. She hastily opened the door, and the voices grew louder as she was now in the presence of the person who was yelling.

Of course.

Kim Taehyung.

There stood Kim Taehyung, arguing with one of the hotel Staff, his nose scrunched up as he barked harshly and volatile, his hair was messy and wet, water dripped down his face, and a blue robe was neatly wrapped around his face.

This man has no chill.

"YOU CALL THIS A FIVE-STAR HOTEL!? THE HAIR DRYER IS NEVER WORKING. THE STAFF HERE IS TERRIBLE, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO YOUR STUPID JOB RIGHT" He confidently shouted with a sarcastic smile on his face, ha-Yun gazed at him bewildered and wide-eyed. She knew he had a bitch personality, however, he really outdid himself this time. Ha-Yun sighed again, mustering up the courage she had inside of her to once again speak to this man. The thing she currently hated the most in this world, having to communicate with Kim Taehyung and having to look at his face, he seemed no more than the average handsome man in Korea to her, he was mean, cruel, arrogant, self-absorbed, delusional, frick there were a lot of things he could describe as.

"YAH!" Ha-Yun yelled, her eyes tightly closed together as she spoke, opening as she finished. Her hands rolled into a fist, as she stared at Taehyung who had now turned all his attention over to her.

His head chipped to his right immediately as he heard the familiar voice, he stared in disbelief as he witnessed ha-Yun standing there. His anger faded slightly, he couldn't tell why, it was strange even for him.

"What?" He queried, his voice raspy and monotone.

"My hairdryer works," she eagerly said hoping he'd stop quarreling with the staff.

⤟❦⤠

Who would think something so unexpected would've happened?

Her hair dangled atop her face, and her left eye orderly hid under her strands of hair. Her dark eye shadow and long eyelashes were set on display, her head titled down as she brushed and dried Taehyungs hair. Her pink and full lips were barely seen but fairly visible. She didn't look up nor did she try to make conversation, it was hard to tell what was going through her mind, Taehyung gazed through the mirror, his bottom lip hung down slightly and his eyes widened innocently. He just realized something, he couldn't pinpoint it, but something about her, he just realized something that could be described as breathtaking. She was indeed charismatic and charming while also being able to be elegant and sexy.

He felt his heart fasten.

Why?

"I'm done," Ha-Yun said looking up into the mirror and using her head to swing her hair out of her face

Further put, why was she there in Kim Taehyungs hotel room drying and brushing his hair? Well, she did it all to get him to shut up, he started throwing a fit at one of the hotel staff because the hair dryer in his hotel room wasn't working, and his hairstylist also didn't show up. In order to solve all his problems Ha-Yun took one for the team and offered to do his hair for him, for a small price of course. She wasn't gonna get an inch near him for free, or she'd think she was going insane.

"Oh, here. Thank you, again" his eyes were big and round, it was the first time he ever dared to look at Ha-Yun in such an innocent manner

He stood up hastily twirling so he can be eye to eye with Ha-Yun though he was fairly taller than her, however since he was a few meters away from her, he didn't need to look down and she didn't need to look up to make eye contact. He held his hand out to Ha-Yun, ₩12,571 in his palm.

Ha-Yun glanced down, she immediately grabbed the money out of his hand and sprinted off without saying a word to Taehyung.

It wasn't supposed to go like this

In his head he was sure she was a saseng, obsessed with him, fawning over him, ready to waste all her money on him. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened, a few times before he had came to the same hotel and every time his hairdryer wasn't working. There would be a fan next door who'd offer to help.

Those days never ended well.

It's either he seduced them or they seduced him, the fan would deny taking his money for doing his hair as she didn't want his money they wanted him. There was always a lustful look in their eyes, yearning for his touch, they were thirsty. Thirsty little animals, those were always planned events, somehow sasengs would find out which hotel he was staying in and pay the staff to break or put a broken hair dryer in his hotel room.

He found out about it a long time ago.

It never stopped him from still going there.

He started to like using these girls, having them throw themselves at him, on their knees pleasuring him at any expense.

He didn't know Ha-Yun was in the same hotel as he was, and in the room right next to him too. Mr. Si-hyuk hadn't informed him of it, so for once he thought he had proof she was an obsessed stalker of his. His lower lip dropped as he watched Ha-Yun walk off with the money in her hands not even glimpsing behind her. His act of anger and disapproval wasn't necessary then, it was all a waste. It seems the staff had just gotten used to giving him a broken hair dryer and they probably weren't paid to do it this time.

He was lucky enough that news about this never got out, however, although Ha-Yun wasn't aware of his lustful acts. She probably reveals to the world what a bad person he is.

She didn't care much for it though, she just got ₩12, 571 richer