𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

🕊﹕─ 𓈒 ♡̷̷̷ ◟ ࣪ "I miss you

🕊﹕─ 𓈒 ♡̷̷̷ ◟ ࣪ "I miss you."

(You and Soren have the same dad.)

Today was the day you had a game to do, along with Finney. You've been depressed for awhile. You don't talk about it as much, but, your father is the cause of it.

Ever since your mother passed he's been changing. He would even hit you for some unknown reason, you've always asked what was the reason but he never answered.

"Come on, (Y/n)," You heard your older brother yell, You turned to him with a smile, luckily he came to your game..he was the only one there.

You got in your position and held the baseball in your hands, "You got this, (Y/n)!" Your brother continued, your hands were shaking a little as you held the ball steady.

You then threw the ball, the person that held the baseball bat hit the ball, "Strike!" You heard the umpire yell.

"Yes!" Your brother cheered, "Let's go, (Y/n)." Your brother mumbled, his hands placed on the metal fence that separated you both.

Someone threw the ball back to you which you caught with ease, Sighing to yourself you tried to think of the good thoughts.

Finney was playing a game as well, you could see he was nervous too. You rooted for him though.

You threw the ball and the guy with the baseball bat wasn't quick to hit it, "Strike two!" The umpire yelled again.

"YEAH!" Your older brother yelled again, you sent him a smile and silently cheered to yourself, You ran to try to catch the ball, your brothers smile faded.

"Oh no." He whispered, "Home run!" The umpire yelled, but you weren't fast enough to catch the ball and it fell to the ground.

Your brother sighed and sat back on the bleachers, You didn't win. This always happens, you let your thoughts get to you.

Your brother, Soren ran over to you and placed a comforting hand on your shoulder, "Hey, it's not as bad, maybe next time you could probably win?" Soren suggested.

"Probably? I didn't win at all. But it's not that, it's Vance too." You replied, You saw Bruce walk away from Finney and walk over to you.

"Hey Soren! Hey (Y/n)!" Bruce said with a smile, "Hi." You replied, looking down at the ground, "Listen, (Y/n). I know you're upset. But You definitely got an arm that's mint. The same thing I told Finney. That hand could come to great use, You know?" Bruce explained.