𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

ִ ׂ  🦢◟♡ ˒ ⊹  ݁ ִ  ۫  "What you're seeing is just your imagination

ִ ׂ 🦢◟♡ ˒ ⊹ ݁ ִ ۫ "What you're seeing is just your imagination."

Soren was in the office talking to the Detectives? Or..Police? You just know your dad isn't gonna be happy about that.

It was later that night where you had went home, you opened the freezer and got you a tube of icecream out, Soren was laying on the couch while you laid on the floor, only to be closer and watch the movie.

You watched as the woman eyes widen in shock when she saw blood in the sink, you stood there with fear in your eyes.

There was blood in the bathtub when the lady had turned around, a hand slowly started coming out of the tub, making you clamp a hand over your mouth.

Soren laughed a little, "Your really scared of a Movie like this? It's not even that scary." Soren whispered to you, you turned to him and gave him a playful glare.

"Well, you're not infront of the Tv screen." You said, Soren chuckled, "That's cause I chose not to be." He replied, you smiled and turned back to the Tv.

...

As you were slowly waking up, you could hear yelling in the kitchen, "You can't tell me if my dreams are real or not!" A familiar voice yelled which was Soren's.

You got up and threw your blanket off of you and you ran into the kitchen, you stopped when you saw that your father had a belt in his hand.

"Do not talk back to me," Your father said, hitting Soren with the belt causing him to cry a little.

"I'm not gonna apologize! You're attacking me for no reason!" Soren yelled, "Dad! Stop!" You yelled.

"Shut up (Y/n)!" He yelled, Then he slapped Soren across the face making him fall to the ground, "What you're seeing is just your imagination!" Your dad yelled.

Soren sobbed and wrapped his arms around himself, going into a fetal posting as he continued to cry.

"Soren, They came to my work. Why did the Police come to my work?" Your dad asked, hitting Soren with the belt again.

"I don't know!" Soren replied with a sob, "You need to tell me what you know about this investigation." Your dad continued, Soren tried to move away from him but Your dad dragged him by the leg.

"Nothing! I know nothing!" Soren replied, standing up and glaring at him, "Say what?" Your father replied.

"NOTHING!" Soren screamed, "WHAT?!" Your dad screamed again.