𝑅𝐸𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷

When you opened your eyes, you noticed you were still in the basement where the grabber had taken you

"W-Where am I?" You whispered to yourself, you could hear screaming and you walked into the basement, you could see Finney with you in his arms.

"Hey, F-Finney what's wrong? I'm right here." You said, but he Couldn't see you, you went to touch him but then noticed how grey your clothes looked and how bloodied it looked.

You figured out you were dead. So..now Soren was alone. He had no brother/sister to look after anymore. You began to cry as you tried to think of the good thoughts.

How did you die again? Oh, right, from strangulation and beating from a belt. Which the grabber did.

The scene vanished and you were in an entirely different setting. It looked like you were in the void, everything with water and everything was dark.

You heard footsteps and the splash of water, "it was time. It's what you picked. But, don't be afraid now, he's here with you." Griffin said, kneeling down towards you and holding his hand out which you took.

When you stood up, you followed him deeper into the void, "I know it'll be a little difficult to believe..but you won't be waking up anytime soon. You didn't survive his attack." Griffin explained, you nodded and sighed, the now dried blood still sticking to your face.

"Someone wants to see you actually," Griffin continued, you followed him as you could see a couple of figures in the distance.

It was robin, vance, and paperboy, who was billy, "Hey! You made it!" Billy said, You only stared at them as you tried to process what was going on.

"S-So I'm actually dead?" You questioned, everyone nodded, "I know this might seem crazy, but its true. And you had so many things to do before you died (Y/n)...and now your dead." Robin explained, You shrugged, you would miss Soren a lot, but...maybe this was for the best.

"Shh, vance is here." Billy whispered to Robin who immediately went quiet.

"You lil dipshits, what are you talking-"
Vance cut himself off when he saw you, "You..." He trailed off.

You ran towards him in seconds and pulled him into a hug, not letting go, he accepted the hug as you sobbed into his shoulder.

Finally, you were able to see him after years and years of waiting just to see if he would come back.

"How'd you die?" Vance asked, at the moment that wasn't important to you as you pulled him into a kiss.

"Damn, right in front of us too?" Billy said, "Shut up." Vance replied, you pulled away and held his hand.

"C-Can I at least say goodbye to my brother?" You asked, Everyone nodded and you saw the setting had changed.

Gwen let go of the hug and looked around, she felt as though she had felt another presence behind her.

She turned around and saw you, "(Y/n)?" She whispered, Soren wiped his tears away and let the rain soak his jacket.

"(Y/-? (Y/n) where?" Soren asked frantically, searching for you, Gwen had felt tears fall from her eyes.

Cause she already knew from the moment she saw your ghost, you were dead.

"Finney, when did you last see them? Weren't they in the basement with you?! What happened?!" Soren asked, sobs racking his throat.

Finney didn't know how to tell him you were dead, then a police officer hand came up to Soren and took him away to tell him something.

Some bad news about you.

"And..do you know a name that goes by (Y/n) (L/n)?" The officer asked, "Yes! Yes I do! That's my brother/sister!" Soren said.

"Well...they're- they're dead." The officer said, and that was enough to make Soren burst into tears.

You, Vance, Billy, robin, and Griffin stood in the middle of the street, now since the grabber was dead no other kid has to go through this pain.

Not like you did.

Not like Vance did.

Not like billy did.

Not like griffin did.

Not like Bruce did.

And not like robin did.

You were free. You took Vance's hand as the both of you began to vanish, and so did the others.

"This is hiraeth. I feel hiraeth when I'm with you."