𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

۫  ִ ׂ💭 ◟♡ ˒ ⊹  ݁ ִ  ۫  "Oh, that phone doesn't work

۫ ִ ׂ💭 ◟♡ ˒ ⊹ ݁ ִ ۫ "Oh, that phone doesn't work."

You sobbed silently as you were missing home, you wiped your tears away as you looked over at Finney who was asleep.

You walked over to the phone, and you picked it up, trying to dial another number.

"It doesn't work." The Grabber said, you figured out who he was, he was the one who took those kids.

"Not since I was a kid." The Grabber continued, "Hang it up." He said, you ignored him and slowly turned around.

He turned on the lights, "I know you're scared and you want to go home. I'll take you home soon. It's just that...Oh, everything's fucked all up. I got to be upstairs for awhile. Something's come up." The Grabber explained.

"What?" You replied, "Never mind what." The Grabber said.

"Did someone see something?" You asked, "Are the police coming?" You continued.

"If you let us go before they get here, I promise We won't tell." You said, "it's not the police." The Grabber replied.

"Someone, though? Someone's coming?" You said again, "I'll scream. If someone's upstairs, they'll hear me." You said.

"No, he won't. Not with the door shut." The Grabber replied, "He?" You said.

The Grabber sighed, "With the door shut, no one can hear anything down here. I soundproofed it myself. So shout if you like. You won't bother anyone." The Grabber said, he was about to close the door until you said something.

"You're one who killed the others. Bruce." You spoke, The Grabber walked forward.

"That wasn't me. That was someone else. I will never make you do anything that you won't...like." The Grabber said, you felt your hands ball into fist, you glared at him.

"If you touch me, you motherfucker, I will swipe your ass like a credit card." You continued, You've been around Vance too much, but it was a good thing.

He chuckled, "This face?" He said, referring to his mask.

"Hang up the phone now." The Grabber said, You did as he said and hung up the phone.

"I was down here once when it rang. Ooh. Creepiest damn thing. Think it's static electricity that does it. It went off while I was right next to it. I picked it up without thinking. To see if anyone was there." The Grabber explained.