𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𖦹 📄 ໑ ⿻ 🗝️𓄹˖  ݁

𖦹 📄 ໑ ⿻ 🗝️𓄹˖ ݁. "Time's up."

You stood up and walked over to the phone when you heard it ring, "Hello?" You said, placing the phone to your ear.

"Hey (Y/n), Finn. What's happening?" You heard a familiar voice say, "Robin?" Finney said.

"Hey, buddy, Don't cry." Robin said, you saw Finney wipe some tears away, "I'm not." Finney replied.

"I think- I think they can see us." You said, handing Finney the phone, "Yes, you are. I can see you. The both of you." Robin continued.

"You can?" Finney asked, "I'm with you. I've been with you this whole time." Robin explained, "You have?" Finney questioned.

"A man never leaves a friend behind." Robin replied, you let them continue their conversation as you felt weak, you slowly slid down the wall, you were probably losing too much blood.

You heard another phone ring, it seemed to be coming from the opposite wall where finney was, you limped over and went to answer it.

"Hello?" You said, on the other end all you heard was static, you waited and waited until you heard a click.

"Time's up."

It was vance, what did he mean by time was up?

"Today's the day you take no shit from no one, (Y/n), alright? Today is the day you fight, and I'll be right there with you, alright? Hang up the phone real quick, I promise I'll still be there with you."

Vance explained, you nodded and hanged up the phone, when you opened your eyes you saw a bloodied vance right in front of you.

"Can you see me?"

Vance asked, you nodded and started to tear up, how were you able to see him? How was that possible?

"Y-Yes, I can see you." You said, He nodded and circled around you, you watched as he did so.

"You're gonna need practice if you wanna kill that motherfucker. Just follow my steps, alright?"

Vance said, you nodded and did as he said.

"Dodge first,"

Vance said, you did as he asked and Dodged.

"Throw a punch to the stomach, once their down, a kick across the face, suffocate them if you want, doesn't matter, once you're done with those, keep punching them till their knocked out."

Vance explained, you did as he said, you ducked, punched, and did a roundhouse kick, Vance taught you the basics, meaning it would be easier to kill the grabber.

"Again, punch, duck, swing, kick,"

Vance said, you did so.

"Again, punch, duck, swing, kick,"

"Do not stop, keep going."

Vance said, you were sweating a bit as you did so, you kneeled down and took a breath.

"Hell no, we're not taking breaks. Go punch the wall, we don't take breaks here. Not now. Not ever."

You sighed and walked over to the wall, then you went over and punched it, the wall hurt your knuckles as you hissed in pain.

"Again."

You inhaled before doing it again, they started to feel numb as vance repeated his words.

"Punch, duck, swing, kick,"

Your Knuckles began to bleed but you didn't care, the Grabber had killed too many, and he was planning to kill you and Finney, probably..

"You did good, (n/n). But time is up. And right now..it's your decision on how your life is going to end, either with you alive or dead. Time is ticking."

Billy said, then vance and billy disappeared.

What..did they mean?

YOU HAVE A CHOICE. WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?

1. THE GOOD ENDING

2. THE BAD ENDING.

3. THE ? ENDING