𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑀𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑂𝑁 [𝗣𝗧.𝟮]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I don't think it's stupid." You heard a familiar voice say behind you, you couldn't believe it..was it actually him? How was he alive?

To be sure, you turned around and came face to face with a boy with long curly hair, his entire outfit was different and he was peering over your shoulder and reading the note.

"Could've gave me a better note than that, Y'know?" Vance joked, you just pulled him into a hug and began to cry into his shoulder.

Vance wrapped his arms around you, embracing the hug. All you could do is continue to sob. You Couldn't believe it. He was actually..here.

Alive.

"But I thought- I thought you died?" You said, Vance gave you a small smirk, "He was able to catch me but I was still good at fighting. So I gave him a few hits knocking his ugly ass out and I eventually escaped. But I had to hide. I didn't want anyone to know I was alive. And before you say why I didn't tell you, it's because I know you would probably panic and not believe it. But, hey, here I am now." Vance explained, you nodded and held his hand on yours.

You smiled, "I'm glad you're here." You said, after getting kidnapped by the grabber it did leave you traumatized for the last seven years.

But..Vance was back. And that's all you cared about. Maybe coming back from the dead was possible.

"Ohhh, there is so many things I'd like to show you!" You said with an excited smile, Vance sighed and wondered what you meant.

"What would you like to show me?" Vance asked, "I SHOULD SHOW YOU THE STARCOURT MALL. THEY JUST GOT FINISHED WITH IT!" You said excitedly.

Vance titled his head, maybe going to a mall wouldn't be so bad, but then he shook his head.

"No. too many people." Vance said, "Vance, c'mon don't be like that. They won't see you! All you need is a disguise and I can definitely help with that." You said with a smile.

Vance thought about if before he eventually gave up and nodded, "Alright, fine. But that shitty mall better have a pinball machine." Vance said, all you could do was smile and the both of you walked back to your house.

You were glad to move on, with Vance by your side.