Chapter 24

Song: Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble

Third Person POV

Amethyst appeared in the midst of the chaos with a loud gasp. She woke up from her deep slumber her mate induced her to have and she's back  with burning vengeance.

She felt her power came back to her as half of the tower were destroyed by a boulder of ice taking her mate with it. The magic nullifying spell was broken.

In her endless dream she was just floating in a meadow, every now and then Aryann appears with different ages each time. She was running after her but she can't find my voice and a visible force was always hindering her to touch her child.

It was painful to watch but she was helpless. Her own father robbed Amethyst of a lot of things. Her dreams, her happiness, her child's moments and milestones, everything.

She was a witch,a guardian, the most powerful one yet she had the softest heart. Well not anymore she had to defend her child and realm even if she dies doing so. She had to fight. She had to finish the fight that she couldn't years ago.

"You have to take the children and Aryann to the human realm. That's the only place that is not yet corrupted by the shadows." Sukiya instructed from above while creating havoc to the dragon shifters.

"Aryann? She's here. My daughter?". She gasped in her hand looking around.

"She's right behind you covered in rocks." A little voice cried.

She scrambled towards the fallen rocks and use her magic to make them disappear. Tears were welling down her eyes when she inspected her condition. One litte boy melted the bars and the children ran surrounding her and Aryann.

"We have to get out of here before the evil dragon catch us." One girl with amber eyes stated.

She nodded still speechless. She was blaming herself for her daughter's predicament. If only she was strong enough then, this would never happen. She was ashamed of her weakness.

Sukiya was already having a face to face battle with the Dragonlord. His roar shook the castle and scared the children. Wisps of it's shadow destroying everything on its wake, even allies. Screams of panic were heard.

"We have to hurry, hold on to me." Amethyst carefully scooped Aryann and created a portal below them. The whizzing sound caught the Dragonlord's attention.

A lot of its shadow wisps formed one big hand and tried to grope them while still fighting with the mood goddess. The toddler of the group growled loudly slapped the shadow hand and blew lava towards it.

"Bad shadow!" He shouted towards it. Then the portal closed and they were falling in midst of stars. They fell on heaps on the cold hard ground surrounded with snow.

This isn't Amethyst first time to jump to the human world. She was the sneaky and adventurous type. She made it a point to visit all the realms together with other guardians behind her parents back. Even in Zon (realm of darkness).

She waved her hand and dressed the kids accordingly to fight the weather. They may be immortals and powerful but they should not attract attention and they are still healing and malnourished. Only the toddler was looking healthy.

She turned to her daughter and cried again. She's not healing fast enough to make up for the lost of blood.Her breathing stopped.Only faint heart beat was there. Her bones were broken everywhere. It's all her fault.

"Aryann, baby? Mother is here.Fight for me." She whispered while she tried to clear her face off blood. She was sobbing uncontrollably.

"She needs blood right? You can take from us right guys?". The eldest child with red eyes came forward. The children nodded.

"There is only one spell that can save her and it will not only need your blood but parts of your souls as well."

"What do you mean exactly?" the red head little boy asked.

"Aryann was created with pieces of souls from all the guardians of the realms but despite that she wasn't complete.I had to beg my guardian friends to offer up their blood when I was conceiving her. She was conceived without the Gods blessings that's why I had to pray to Kaayu for guidance." She wiped her tears and tried to calm down.

"All of you will be bonded to her if we proceed to the spell. I am not sure what will be the extent of the sacrifice. But we're running out of time and other guardians are surely preoccupied with their own realms and. . I am pathetic and useless mother asking mere children for help. . I can't lose her. " She rocked her  Aryann on her chest crying her heart out.

"We will do it. In order for her to defeat the Dragonlord. In our own way we want to help. We may be kids but we're off royal bloods. We are responsible for the people of Neiru now that our parents are gone." The leader stood proud. The other children followed. The little toddler crawled and stood too and yelled.
"Fight bad dragon!". And raised his chubby hand. They giggled to the adorable boy.

She sobbed and hugged all them.
"I can't thank you enough. I deeply apologize for everything. We must proceed quickly we're running out of time." They nodded and offered their wrists.

She produce a dagger and a crystal cup. She put all the children to sleep and mix their blood with hers to draw a pentagram around Aryann.

She drew essences of their souls out of their bodies as she chanted the powerful spell Kaayu taught her.

Shapes of beasts danced above Aryann's form. A fire hound, flaming horse, a firecat, white dragon, lava monster, flame serpent and phoenix swirled then dove to her chest.

She heard her weakening heart beat faster gradually then a gasp and continuous cough followed.

Her eyes opened and studied her surroundings with confusion. She turned to Amethyst who slumped out of exhaustion.

"My baby, you came back to me she rasped." Lightly touching her cheek.

"Mother?"She whispered

"I am here my child, I won't be going anywhere." Amethyst smiled to her.

With the last bit of energy in her she willed that they all appear in her secret cabin on the human realm in the middle of the forest somewhere in a continent called Asia.

~~~•VOTE•~~~
~~~•COMMENT•~~~
~~~•SHARE•~~~

A/n

Hey Lovelies!

Hope you're doing great. I am okay i guess. In the middle of battle against my anxiety. Whoever is feeling down, I hope reading this book helps you even a tiny bit to make you feel better.

Whoever you are i hope you feel loved and supported. Here (power hug). Spreading love and hugs to all of you. Thank you so much and iloveyou.

Always,
Jinny

Ps. Comment here for any questions you have I will try my best to answer.(grins widely).