Chapter 9

Song Title: Black magic by Little Mix

Aryann's POV

The heavenly smell of meat and fresh fruits woke me up. I followed the scents,eyes half closed. I came to my senses when I heard a chuckle.

"Rise and shine my love, I brought you breakfast."

It's Creed, sexy as hell in his Ujilanian attire composed of open silver tunic, black soft trousers and leather boots.

He had a simple crown in his head, a milky gem encrusted with intricate carvings on it.

His bulging muscles flexed when he put the food down.

"I'm not hungry for food anymore. It's him I wanna eat." Jiane purred in my head.

I shook my head and scolded her while I diverted my eyes to the women following him.

They did the curtsy and showed their necks to me while introducing themselves.

I replied accordingly.They were almost the same height as mine and with beautiful muscled physiques. They were wearing servant dresses of navy shades.

"They will be your servants and guards at the same time, love. I personally picked them for you.
I hope you don't mind some companies while I'm away attending my duties. Ahh, before I forget, we'll start your training today. I'll wait for you in the field when you're done here. Ok?". He touched my cheek and my face begun to burn red.

" You don't have to." I whispered. "Don't have to what?." He arched an eyebrow.

"These". I motioned for the food and servants."Bringing breakfast and the servants. You could just ask someone to do it for you. You are the King and-". I was shushed by his finger.

" I want to, I want to personally take care of you. No matter how busy I am, you're welfare will always come as top priority. You are my mate and future queen." He kissed my hair and left me to eat.

I wolfed down the food, wow! I'm having foodgasm from the flavors delighting my taste buds. Whoever is the cook must get a raise.

I might bring them wherever I go so they can cook my every meal, that's how good it was.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the food our King made just for you you're highness. He only cooks on special occasions for his siblings." That comment of the servant made my eyes bulge and cheeks to blush.

" You're highness you're bath is prepared, you must strip so we can clean you up." One of them spoke. " Is that necessary?" She nodded.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of getting naked in front of strangers but I just agreed, might as well get used to it if I'm going to stay here for good.

They got me small halter top showing my midriff and to give room for my wings and training trouser with comfortable footwear. They were rubberized slip-ons designed for shifters.

I saw Creed easily fighting off twenty plus men, all of them were well built and good looking. Is it a werewolf thing they all look hot.

Even the women looked like models in their training gears. Everyone halted on what they were doing and greeted me same way as before but now my hands moved motioning them to carry on.

Creed beckoned me to the circle he's standing on and felt his penetrating gaze on my every move.

"I shall make a law that men can't take even a glance on you. You look good enough to eat my love." He said when I came near, raking my body ones again. Eyes changing color meaning his beast wants to surface.

"Enough of the flattery, let's get down to business shall we?" I put on a little sass to cover up my embarrassment.

"As you wish love." Without warning he swiped under my foot making me fall butt first on the ground.

"Rule number one, never get distracted from your opponent." He said in a serious tone.

I growled throwing daggers his way. His eyes smiling looking down at me.

I faked hurt and massage my foot. He step forward looking worried. Gotcha! I suddenly threw sand on his face making him blind for a while.

I used my wings to lever me delivering a summersault kick on his chin. "I got you on that King Creed." I assumed my fighting stance smiling a bit.

We fought for the whole day and everyone stopped what they were doing to watch their King fall on his butt for the third time that day.

I didn't hold back but I knew he did. That was not his all but I learned so much even though my body hurts like hell.

I was lying face first when someone knocked at the door. I struggled to get up. "Who's disturbing me at this hour." I grumbled. My body felt like a dozen elephants trumpled me.

"I have something to show you. Love" Creed whispered on the door.

~~~•~~~
Votes
Comments
Share