Chapter 12

Song Title:
Come and get it by Selena Gomez

Aryann's POV

We goofed around and talked about anything. We had so much fun. I was surprised that I can really be myself around him.

I was comfortable to tease him and make him laugh. It's becoming my favorite sound now. This was the first time that I'm allowing someone to get close to me.

I was used to be all alone aside from Papay as my company.

Papay.

My heart ached whenever I think of him. I miss him so much already.
Tears pricked my eyes.

I was glad someone like Creed was here to help me ease the pain of losing him.

"Thank you. I enjoyed this so much." I looked up from lying on his arm.

"Anything for you, love." He smiled and stroked my cheek to take away my tears.

I made the first move and kissed him lightly on his lips. The sparks flooded my senses. I was stunned by the intensity of it.

He was initially shocked but regained control when I was about to end the kiss.

He took my lips to his, this time dominantly deeper and passionate. He purred.

This was the kind of drug I might get addicted to. The kind of high I was not resisting. I was a goner the moment his tongue delved and danced with mine.

He gripped my waist. I dug my hands on his hair when he covered me with his huge frame.

It was getting hotter and hotter by the seconds. He was naked from waist up and I could feel his hard muscles flexed wherever I touch.

He was just as sensitive and affected as I was. His eyes were switching shades of blue and gold then almost black and when I met his gaze I almost combust from the intensity of it. I might die of this addicting feeling but I will die smiling.

He slid both of my dress's sleeves without breaking our stare contest as if waiting for me to resist.

"Let's tear them apart." Jiane whined.
I was panting like a wild dog and all I could do was bite my lip and stare back at him with anticipation.

His kissed me again. This time slow and deep and hands worked together to give me pleasure and want I've never felt before.

I ground my hips when he kissed neck. His lips travelled from my face, to my neck, my shoulders.

I could feel the change inside me. My desire and my beast's were absolute. We want our mate to mark us and to mark him as ours too.

"Mark me Creed. Make me yours completely." Our voices synced pleading as if our life depended on this.
I knew he was on edge. He growled.

"Are you sure?" His eyes were gold and big. His beast was ready to pounce. I nodded once then he claimed my lips again this time his not holding back.

His grip on my body firm and almost bruising. I don't care, I wanted more. I wanted him and nothing else mattered.

Every fibre of my being called for his touch. I was a slave of this craving. My sanity was long gone the moment our skin touched.

"Beautiful. I wish I can take you completely, but we have to wait after the alignment." He moved up, his one arm supporting his weight.

His intense gaze traveled on my almost naked form.
"Is this how you gonna kill me? You're going to suck my soul later on? I don't care. Take it. Take it. Just don't stop this." I grinded for emphasis.

God I'm such a wanton. My inhibitions flew out of the window. My thoughts were jumbled.

I'm spewing nonsense out of the books I've read.
He chuckled. Chest vibrating on top of me. " I'm not going to kill you, little mate but to mark you I have to bite you here."  He licked the spot between my neck and shoulder.

I moaned and angled to give him more access. I might have or might not scratched his back.

Who cares? I didn't. I could have died with pleasure and I will give in without a fight. Only him could satisfy this burning hunger.

My moans only fueled his movements. He thrusted wildly, our clothes sending friction to my center sending me on edge.

His hot kisses on my chest turned to suckling. He was back on my lips,then neck. His sinful mouth was everywhere. I was about to fall apart when he bit me on the spot. I bit him too as we rode our orgasms at the same time.

Unrivalled pleasure came after the piercing pain. I thought I saw stars.i tugged on his soft locks not sure to get him off or to pull him impossibly closer. Our mingled moans and groans broke the rhythmic sounds around us.

We collapsed spent, sweaty and satisfied. I was cocooned on his arms. The moons seemed to smile down at our intertwined forms.
He kissed my forehead after he whispered.

"An shinara wiyo."
I drifted to sleep with a smile on my lips.

~~~•~~~
Votes
Comments
Share

A/n
Hello lovelies.
So how am I doing so far?
I'm making this chapter less sexual and more focused on the romantic side. I'm planning to publish more mature version separately later on cause I want this completed version of the book available for all types of audiences.
I hope you'll enjoy cause I super love this part.
Thanks for stopping by..
Lots of love.

*An shinara wiyo - i love you in ujilanian language