Chapter 11

Aryann's POV

I finally opened the door to my gorgeous mate. How could he do that? His not doing anything but I felt like I could fall on my knees if he does say so with no questions ask.

He was exuding power, authority and overflowing sexiness at the same time. I can't help but come dangerously nearer on his alluring manly scent.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes to control my urge to just kiss him until I die of suffocation.

"Don't. Don't do that." He rasped. His voice was huskier and deeper than normal.

He kissed and sniffed my hair. I haven't showered yet!

"Huh? What." I pushed him a little feeling so self concious.

"Biting your lips. I may not be able to control myself and just claim you here and now without your permission.

I've been holding back since you are all new to this. Come, love." He took my hand gently and guided me towards the balcony.

"Claim? Where are we going anyway. I can't walk anymore I'm so tired." My childish side shows up everytime I'm sleep deprived.

"Hmm well then.Let me." Creed suddenly carried me bridal style and took off the balcony.

I didn't have time to scream. We're already on the ground of the castle garden. He didn't felt any pain from jumping 4 floors.

"Are you crazy? Put me down!" I punched his chest and hissed at him afraid to disturb others, well aware of their super hearings.

"Nope, besides I want you where you are at the moment. Didn't I tell you, you're so soft. We could be like this forever I will not complain." He just wiggled his thick brows at me.

"Whatever, if I'm not tired I won't let you touch me." I just grumbled cheeks beet red.

I can't admit I'm enjoying it too. He was careful not to squeeze me so tight. I just shyly let go of my arm around his neck and looked up the moons above us.

"Beautiful aren't they?" I whispered while we're threading the lined trees of the garden.

" More than ever." He answered back while looking at my eyes. "You're not even looking." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"But I was." He sincerely stated, his gaze not faltering, hot breath fanning my cheek. " The reflection, they were making in your eyes was marvelous."

"You're getting cheesier, where are we going for the nth time just tell me. We've been walking for 30 minutes now." I looked down but my heart kept thumping at an abnormal rate.

He just gently sat me down, I was speechless of what's in front of me. There's a mini falls with wide shallow basin, about my chest level.

The steam was rolling off the surface I'm sure it's hot water. The rock formations had different sizes of light emitting mushrooms ( if that makes sense), some insects, shrubs and many wild flowers scattered around them also seemed to glow.

I could picture out the world of Avatar at night time. There were also small lamps on a tree opposite the falls, where a fluffy rug, pillows and various, mouth watering foods laid orderly.

"I take it that you liked what I prepared for you love but can you please close your mouth, you might catch a bug in there." He chuckled.

I ignored him and dipped my hand on the crystal clear water. I was right. It was hot, perfect temperature for relaxing.

" Go on. I know you need to relax your body. The training was tough but you did great. I'll just turn around so you can take your clothes off." He turned around and started to take off his tunic.

I quickly stripped, with only my panties I ran for a dive only to slip on the stone edge.Little miss clumsy.

"Ahh-". Creed's arms were suddenly on my waist and my wings dangling on the water.

Chest to chest, mouth agape. I moved to break us apart but that only caused us to fall together on the water. I resurfaced with a gasp and a cough.

He was still attached to my waist. He must have maneuvered to absorb the impact cause now he was behind me.

"Well that was graceful". He chuckled again.

"Stop it. And you can let go now I'm fine." Hugging on my chest.

"We can relax like this. I promise I will not touch you that way if you don't want it. I respect you, my queen."

"That's the problem. We can't control ourselves when you are near." Jiane just had to rub it on my face.

I sighed and leaned on him a little more. His hands proceeded to pour water on my shoulders and back. He even washed my wings.

I got tingles wherever he touched. He's being so sweet and attentive. I couldn't help but relish on the feelings he was giving us.

Even if he struggled to control his beast, he never forced me to do anything. He fed me fruits, pour me drinks and even help me dry my hair. We had an amazing night.

~~~•~~~
VOTES
COMMENTS
SHARE

A/n

Hello lovelies!
So this is part 1 of chapter 10.what do you think?
They just had an unofficial first date!
King of werewolves is taking his sweet time or is he really? Let's find out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Lots of love.