Acknowledgements

Music is a magical thing. I find there's always a good type of music to listen to when you're feeling a certain way: happy, sad, depressed, in the mood for epic battles, etc. Another thing I've noticed while listening to music is that I tend to connect certain songs to certain memories. I guess it's due to the wondrous workings of the brain.

     I saw both the play and movie of Dear Evan Hansen during the writing of these oneshots, and was thus inspired to use the songs throughout this work. While I don't think the plot of Dear Evan Hansen is stellar, the songs are great and hit me on a deeper level. During the time I wrote these oneshots life was getting pretty stressful, and I resonated with the themes of many of the songs. I'm at that point in life where I need to make big decisions, but I'm still not sure what to do. While these sorts of ordeals are not fun to go through, they create a great load of emotions for me to channel into my writing.

     And hopefully what I came up with was halfway decent.

     I want to start off with a big thank you to my readers [including, but not limited to, kokosoid (You can literally read my mind and it's amazing. Thanks for discussing the oneshots and Legend of Korra with me), PowerParty101 (You always have insightful comments that challenge me to think about my worldbuilding. Thanks for that), tiredofthesamename (Thanks for the constant encouragement, and for coming back for each new chapter), Alianovna1 (Your headcanons are worth every hour spent crafting this AU), and frostingbot (who is still Ver's biggest fan)]. You all are amazing and put a huge smile on my face with each comment. It's great fuel for me to keep going, and one day hopefully finish this quartet. Two more books to go haha!

     Another huge thanks to Neon (therearenooptions), who is busy right now, but she'll see this eventually so I'm still including it. You're awesome! *cheers* Thanks for every day you put up with my rants about stories or life in general. You are a true friend. :D

     For my semi-finalists, a huge thank you to my friends, family, and people I see on almost a daily basis. You continue to rock and are a blessing in my life.

     Finally, the biggest thank you goes to the One who made it all possible. You got me started on this writing spree, and I'm not done yet. Thanks for pushing me every extra mile. With each completed work, I grow more and more confident that I'll be able to make it to the finish line of this series.