Second Olive Branch

I didn't see Yoongi the rest of the day. Part of me was relieved and the other part was curious. What Jungkook told me resonated with me. Yoongi seems to feel safe enough around me to sleep peacefully on my shoulder. 

Curiosity might kill this cat because I'm going to do something stupid. 

After I woke up, I decided to make another bold move. Something compelled me to Yoongi; he was so interesting to me. I was getting to know the other boys, even the cold Hoseok. But the person I knew the absolute least was Yoongi, and something told me to change that. 

"Taehyung, will you do me a favor?" I ask my butler when he enters my room. He smiles at me as he brings me a pot of fresh tea. "Sure Ms. Park." 

Sitting down the pot of tea and cup on my vanity, Taehyung gives me his full attention. "Will you take the tv cart to Yoongi's room for me?" His eyes go wide with my request. "W-What?" I tilt my head at his response. 

"Is that a problem?" I ask with a frown. Taehyung clears his throat. "No, miss! I'll take it right now." I give him an appreciative smile. "Thanks Tae!" My butler grabs the cart and begins to wheel it out. 

Maybe if I keep having movie nights with Yoongi, he will open up to me. It seems he already has. 

Following Taehyung, I giggle to myself as he struggles to get the cart down the stairs, but I end up helping him. I didn't want him to have an accident and tear everything up. 

Once we have the cart down, I ask Taehyung, "Where is Yoongi's room?" Taehyung nods to my question and turns to the right. He points towards the hallway. "Go down that hallway, his bedroom is straight in the middle, at the end of the hallway. Knock first." He gives me a short bow and then runs off to do some chores.

"Thanks Tae!" I call after him and begin to roll the cart towards that hallway. 

When I'm almost to the end of the hallway, I pass many rooms and I wonder what they are. Usually, the doors are kept shut. I abandon my cart in the middle and step up to Yoong's bedroom door. I lift my hand to knock but stop when I hear two deep voices speaking.

"How's everything going?" 

"Horrible, she hates me." 

"She doesn't hate you."

"She does, you should have seen the way she looked at me."

"Control your powers around her."

"I'll try..."

"Open up to her Yoongi."

"I will..."

I swallow deeply. They were talking about me. 

Panic ensues inside me when I hear footsteps getting louder towards the door. I take off running on my tiptoes and grab the cart. I begin to push it towards the door, acting like I just arrived. They would hear the noisy cart and assume I just got there. 

The door opens and Namjoon steps, he bows his head to me when he sees me. "Ms. Park." I nod back to him, giving him an innocent smile, trying to play it cool. 

"We should have dinner sometime." I tell him and Namjoon grins and shows off those precious. dimples of his that I rarely get to see. Him hiding those was a crime, illegal basically. 

"I'd like that." He gives him a cute wink and begins to leave. 

Leaving the cart again, I walk up to Yoongi's open door and knock on the frame. "Come in." 

I grab the cart and pull it into his room and as soon as I'm inside my breath is stolen. His room was absolutely beautiful. It was all black and white except for a few accent pillows of red.

 It was all black and white except for a few accent pillows of red

"Whoa..." I whisper as I enter. I hear Yoongi's dark chuckle through his nose. He stands from his desk and closes a book and opens a drawer to place it into. 

"Sarica, what brings you here?" Yoongi questions and then looks at the cart. A minor smile appears on his pink lips.

"I thought we would have another movie night." I giggle as I say the words. It sounded stupid once I said it out loud. A movie night with a vampire.

"You aren't afraid of me?" Yoongi asks and walks over to me. The closer he gets the harder my heart beats. He looks at me from underneath his eyelashes. The smolder in his eyes lit a fire inside my soul, but I tried to internally put it out.

"Y-Yes...no!" I fumble with my words and my brain tells me to run away, but my feet stay planted. "Which one is it?" Yoongi asks playfully.

"I-I'm here, aren't I?" I swallow my fear and try to act normal and calm. Yoongi laughs again. "That is true. So, what are we watching?" He comes to stand beside me, and my mind can't concentrate with how close he is to me.

I hold up a DVD. "Well, you complained so much about this movie, I want you to see that it's not so bad." I hold up Pride and Prejudice. Yoongi lets out a pathetic whine and curls his upper lip in disgust. "Must we?!" He grumbles. 

I smile widely and nod my head. "Yep, and no falling asleep this time." I poke his stomach for fun and freeze. His stomach felt like rock, I look up at Yoongi in shock. I just touched him, in a teasing way.

Please don't get mad, please don't get mad.

"Fine!" He whines further and throws his hands into the air, giving up. I giggle at him as he turns away and walks over to his bed. "Set it up then." He mumbles and sits on his bed. Getting comfortable against his pillows on his headboard.

"Great!" I drag the cart in front of his bed and plug everything into an outlet nearby. I take the DVD out and put it into the player. 

"No more complaining!" I tease him. 

I sit in one of his chairs that's in the room and get ready to watch the movie.

"What are you doing?" I look back at Yoongi. I think it was obvious what I was doing. 

Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head in astonishment. "Come here, I won't bite." He gives me a huge fake smile, showing off all his teeth. Trying to seem harmless. It causes me to erupt in laughter.

 It causes me to erupt in laughter