Scarlet Paradise

I've paced back and forth inside my room. Namjoon left hours ago and all I could do was think and worry. 

I had agreed to have my blood sucked out of me. I'd use my thick scarlet liquid to fill the belly of a predator to save a man who was not really worth saving. But I couldn't let it happen. My conscience would never be cleared. 

And I couldn't let Yoongi do that anymore. I've seen glimpses of his soul and I can see he's kind inside. He has been hardened by time and by cruel fate. But maybe I can heal his soul and thaw his frozen heart. That's what I hoped anyway. 

My beating heart halts when there's a knock on my door. I step up to my door and open it and see the man who has been occupying my thoughts. I step aside to let him in, Yoongi wastes no time slamming my door shut and grabbing me by the shoulders. He presses my back to the door and leans his lips to my ear. "I believe you have something I want." 

My breath hitches and my heart does a flip. "Y-Yes, but I want something in return." Yoongi's tongue stretches out and grabs my earlobe to bring in between his lips. "Make it quick," he growls. 

"I want to see my brother. He's probably sick with worry." I state my demands and I hear Yoongi sigh against my ear. "As you wish." 

Yoongi picks me up bridal style effortlessly, he then carries me over to my bed. Being gently placed on top, Yoongi looks down at me and licks his lips. My heart skips a beat. I couldn't decide if I was more turned on or terrified. 

*⚠️*🚫Mature Warning🚫*⚠️*

My legs were almost shaking as Yoongi crawled on top of my bed and glared at me fiercely. He looked precisely like a mountain lion stalking his prey. I swallow hard when I see his eyes run down my face and stare at my neck. 

"You sure? There's no going back once I start." Yoongi tells me, he shoves one of his knees in between my legs and the other one to my side, he hovers over me. I exhale slowly, it comes out shaky and nervous. "Y-Yes."

Yoongi lowers himself on top of me and connects our lips. He grabs my chin and holds me in place as his lips devour mine. His tongue slides in between my lips and I can't help my bottom lip from quivering. His tongue plays against mine and he groans. 

He bites down on my bottom lip and sucks it afterwards. "I bet you're going to be delicious." I swallow nervously, Yoongi grabs my throat and tilts my head. His head sinks lower, and his warm lips attack my neck without warming. Harsh, rough kisses are ravaging my skin and Yoongi's hand slides down my stomach and goes lower and lower. I can no longer breathe.

In small motions, Yoongi's fingers reach down into my pants and rub against me. I had to bite my tongue. The fear of being bitten had heightened my senses and I was extremely sensitive. My senses told him to stop but my body was craving his touch.

Yoongi sucks hard against my neck, leaving my neck wet with his saliva. His fingers playfully go lower and lower against my panties and I can't stop the whine that escapes my lips.

With his voice as soft and seductive as can be, he questions me. "You want my fingers?" I didn't even have time to think, I just nodded, wrapped up in feeling a tingling sensation between my legs. Yoongi softly chuckles, his fingers pull my panties to the side and his fingertips brush through my folds, coating them in my slippery juices and I began to whine more when I felt him slowly rub my sensitive spot. 

"Are you ready?" Yoongi's voice was raspy but so calm. Almost alluring.  "Yes." I gasped and moaned as he started applying pressure to my spot. "Close your eyes and focus on my fingers, this will hurt for a second." Yoongi warns me and his fingers teased at my entrance. 

He eased one of his fingers inside me and a soft moan left my lips. I hear a low click and I squeeze my eyes shut. Soon Yoongi's fangs sink into my neck. I gasp immediately at the stinging sensation. Yoongi inserts another finger hoping to distract me. A low, primitive growl comes from Yoongi as he sucks the warm blood from my neck. The pain was gone and now everything felt extremely intense. I could feel my walls involuntarily clench around his fingers. 

Yoongi's hand movements quicken, thrusting his finger in and out of me. I could hear the wet sounds it made along with the slurping from Yoongi. I can't contain my sounds anymore. My whimpers and moans started getting louder, my hands held tightly to the fabric of his silk button-up shirt. Yoongi groans as he continues to suck my life source. I was beginning to get dizzy, but Yoongi pulled his teeth out of me and licked his blood-stained lips. "God, you're absolutely delicious. I had to stop myself." 

He then stares at me with hooded eyes as his fingers never stopped. "Let's focus on you." Yoongi bites down on his lip and his eyes glowed a hazy purple and then the haze vanished. He looked so beautiful in front of me, ethereal in the dim light. And just watching him fingering me could have sent me over the edge alone.

Yoongi's thumb came up to rub at my spot and my teeth sank into my bottom lip instantly, the feeling becoming too intense. "Y-Yoongi...I'm so close." I whimpered and Yoongi bent down capturing my lips in his, our tongues dancing in a passionate kiss while his fingers thrusted inside of me quickly. I could feel my juices running down his fingers as his thumb applied even more pressure on my spot. I became so overly stimulated that I couldn't even kiss him properly anymore. The light-headedness made the intense tingling almost deafening.

"Cum on my fingers." Yoongi commands as he broke the kiss for a short second, before going back to devouring my lips. My fingers shot up and intertwined with the locks of his hair, pulling slightly at it causing him to growl again. The feeling became too much to hold it in anymore as I came undone on his fingers, my back arching. Yoongi bit down on my bottom lip as a low, dragged-out moan escapes my lips. That was the most potent orgasm I have ever felt. 

Yoongi pulls out his fingers and runs them against his tongue. "Mmm, everything about you is delicious."

"