Chapter 26: The Albedo Conspiracy

(A/N: I was quite excited to write this chapter as I wanted to shed light on the topic that was hinted at in the LN. This obviously won't be a main focus in the overall fic, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless! Don't forget to drop a review too!)

[Timeskip - 1 Day]

[Narrator's POV]

"Lord Ainz... Lord Ainz..." Albedo moaned the name of her master within her personal quarters located on the 9th Floor. She hugged one of the many life-sized pillows of the Overlord she had personally made while sprawled naked under her blankets.

"Oh how I love you, Lord Ainz... kufufufufufufu!" The succubus giggled like a schoolgirl as she rolled around the bed, still hugging the body pillow that was pressed against her breasts, encircled by her raven black wings and in between her thighs.

(A/N: To all the horny people imagining themselves as that body pillow, do 100 pushups!)

Albedo stopped rolling about, sighing as she put the body pillow of her beloved aside before staring at the ceiling. "Lord Ainz... I am your eternal wife... your loyal slave..." The Guardian Overseer muttered under her breath. She got up from lying down, having a hand rub against her belly.

But it was the act of getting up where she took notice of something at the very corner of her room. Cast aside to collect dust was a flag. However, it wasn't just any flag. Ripped and torn to shreds was the flag of the guild Ainz Ooal Gown, courtesy of the Guardian Overseer. By looks alone, one could say that the flag fell from grace.

While all denizens of Nazarick would have looked at that flag with pride burning in their hearts, the succubus eyed the flag with disgust. "How dare they..." She murmured with venomous spite in her voice that could kill a blue whale.

"How dare they abandon us..." Albedo grit her teeth as she tightly gripped onto the soft blanket she had covering her nude body. "How dare those pieces of SHIT to leave my beloved all by himself!"

By this point, her nails dug into her pristine skin from clenching her fists so hard as she shouted with a fiery fury before forcing herself to calm down.

'Lord Ainz... no, Lord Momonga, why did you take up that name?' Albedo was smart enough to know the real answer to that rhetorical question. Despite this, she deplored the name Ainz Ooal Gown to her very core for multiple reasons.

The Overseer couldn't wrap her head around the reason why her beloved changed his name to one that represented those that hurt him and left their creations.

Furthermore, the succubus fell in love with the Supreme Being called Momonga, not Ainz Ooal Gown. To Albedo, the act of her lover disregarding his true name to represent the ones that left their creations insulted her deeply.

'The name Ainz Ooal Gown... it makes you weak...' Remembering the events that occurred on the 6th Floor where team Foresight gave the Overlord false hope about his comrades being in this New World, the Guardian Overseer ominously hummed.

The pure rage Albedo felt from Ainz made her realize his most vital flaw... was his own friends. It was a clear and obvious bluff that Hekkeran said out of pure instinct to stay alive, yet the salaryman was still able to be manipulated and lead on by mere humans from past connections.

'Lord Momonga... the other Supreme Beings cloud your judgement... they make you susceptible to weakness...' The succubus thought softly, reaching for the body pillow to the side of her and holding it to her body once again.

'How do I keep Lord Momonga from being weak? How do I eliminate his weakness?' The Overseer continued in her mind, deeply pondering about the subject while staying in silence. It didn't take long for Albedo to find the answer she was looking for as she formed a small, sly smile.