twenty

Briar

"Tell me to stop." Vaughn spoke lowly in my ear, and I frantically shook my head. There was no way on planet earth I'm stopping this now.

He didn't say anything after that, just maintained steady eye contact as he slowly began bunching up my dress up around my waist, exposing my white cotton underwear to his eyes.

I started to feel a smidge self conscious at the action, but I felt it a hundred times over when he hooked his thumbs through the sides, and helped maneuver me up so he could slide my panties down my legs, unhooking them from my feet.

As soon as the cotton was off, he took his thumb and ran it over the embarrassingly wet spot on the pad of my panties, and I watched in stunned silence as he placed the spot right where my opening sat on his nose, and took a deep inhale.

My initial reaction was to be deeply grossed out, or severely turned off. But I wasn't. Not a single bit. 

 I was so freaking turned on that it made me clench my thighs, and feel a pulse in my literal vagina.

He shoved my panties into his back pocket, and then reached to stick his pointer and middle finger into my mouth, "Suck."

I kept steady eye contact as I opened my mouth, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure what to do. He placed his fingers in, and I tried my best to follow his directions. He must've been satisfied, because he gave me a 'good girl' once they were wet, and pulled them out of my mouth.

He then reached down and ran his finger down my already wet slit, making me twitch in anticipation. My face must've shown my anxiety, as he pulled back slightly, "You okay?" He checked in, and I swallowed thickly, it was now or never.

"No, I am." I clarified with a wince, "I've just never had anyone do this. And I don't know, what if I'm too nervous and come come, or I'm bad at it or something?" I rambled, and he furrowed his eyebrows, "That asswipe never made you come before before putting it in?"

"He um, never put it in, or made me come." I admitted, a little embarrassed. Vaughn was such a confident and accomplished man, and I couldn't help but feel less at my own lack of experience. 

A frown formed on his handsome face, "So you've never-"

"Done anything." I filled in for him, "No, I told you. It wasn't like that with Thomas, or with anyone. Well, anyone but you." I admitted while adverting eye contact, "I know some guys don't like that, and they want a woman with more, um, experience," I swallowed thickly, "So, is this like a, um, a dealbreaker?" I asked reluctantly, and I watched as his face turned into a smug grin, "No baby, it isn't."

"My little lamb," He shook his head, "There is nothing you can do or say that would make me not want you," He ran his free hand down the top of my thigh, 

 goosebumps, "I don't think you know how much I think about you," He gave me a lingering kiss, then lowered his voice, "How much I want to see you come on my dick," He gave me another kiss, and only pulled back about half an inch, "To take care of you. To love you."

I inhaled deeply at his words, and he continued, "You're everything to me, little lamb. Don't you ever fuckin' forget that."

"I won't." I solidified, and he smiled, "Are you going to let me take care of you right now? Going to let me make you come all over my hand?" He asked, and I slowly nodded my head once, as I felt like a weight was lifted off my chest, "Yes, please."

He gave me a final squeeze, and one of his hands trailed down my body, the other moved to plant itself beside me, caging me in, "Good girl."

He said it in such a firm voice that I felt like I could come right then and there, but I felt it tenfold when his finger found my opening again. He slowly slid his thick finger through my wetness, and then drug it up and started rubbing my clit, "Oh, that feels good." I told him in a gasp, and he chuckled, "I know baby."

After a second, he switched his finger and used his thumb in its place, as he started circling my clit with an amazing amount of pressure, at just the right pace. I felt my hips lift involuntarily to meet his thumb, as my fingers wrapped around his forearm that was solid next to me, trying to ground myself when his middle finger slid inside of me. I twitched in response, letting out a light moan, "Vaughn." I let out with a gasp, and he slid a finger in again.

"I'm so fucking happy I'm your first," He grunted down to me, using his free hand to grab onto the sides of my neck and hold my face close to his. "No other man will ever touch you like this. I'll fucking kill him." He gritted out through his teeth as he added a second finger. I went to reply, but I immediately felt a slight stinging sensation, but it quickly dissipated as he formed a hooking motion with his hand, and used them together in unison against my front wall. He kept strumming repeatedly, hitting the perfect spot inside me. 

It felt so good that I felt it in my hamstrings and toes, but I started to feel him slow his pace, making me grumble, "Vaughn!"

"Now, say you forgive me." He whispered in a husky breath, and my breathing hitched, "I still feel like I can milk this some more." I teased breathlessly, whilst trying to move my hips faster to compensate, and he stopped moving his fingers altogether.

"No, no, no!" I whined, raising my voice, "Okay! Okay, I forgive you." I gave in, pressing my hips further into him, urging him to continue, "Now keep doing that thing with your fingers." I begged, and when he didn't move his hand, I straight up cried, "Vaughn please, that felt so good and I-"

I cut myself off as his skilled fingers began moving again, and he let out a deep chuckle, "Greedy girl."

Rude.

I didn't have much time to chastise him, because I felt my whole body become oversensitized, as I felt so close to coming over the edge. "Yeah, right there Vaughn, right there." I whimpered softly in his ear, reaching up and clutching onto the hair at the base of his skull like my life depended on it, my hips rising and falling with the movement of his hands, "Such a sweet girl." He whispered down toward me, as kept the same pace going, and I felt my whole body freaking float, "Oh fuck."

"Don't cuss, little lamb." He corrected in a whisper in my ear, and I felt my whole body twitch, "You feel so good." I choked out, and I let out a gasp as the tension in my body finally reached its peak, and I was overcome with pure satisfaction, endorphins filling my tense body.

After I started to come down, I slumped against him as he began rubbing his rough hands along my thighs, calming me down after the intensity of my orgasm. Then, I watched in stunned silence as he stuck his two fingers that were just in me into his mouth, licking them clean.

I shivered at the sight, and he lifted my head so I could meet his eyes. He placed a small kiss on my lips, and then another right after, "I could watch you come on my hand all day, my sweet little lamb." He admitted, and I buried my head in his neck as I felt my cheeks heat up, "My good girl did such a good job." He praised, and I gave him a smile, "I love it when you call me that."

"I know," He said in a serious, low voice, "I felt you tighten around me every time I said it."

Speaking of, "Is it like, normal to come that fast?" I asked, feeling tense. It only took like two minutes, but that wasn't like, an abnormal thing, right? That wasn't weird. He was weird, with his overly skilled fingers.

I was expecting him to tell me that was normal, y'know, reassurance and all that fun stuff, but in a very Vaughn like way, he did no such thing as his face morphed into a cocky grin, "No."

I dropped my face into a deadpan at his answer, and I went to make a snarky remark, but halted when there was an urgent banging on the door, and I thought for a second that someone really had to take a dump, but then I remembered that people were guarding the door, and there was no way they would let someone do that.

Something's wrong. 

I looked back up toward Vaughn, who looked about ready to commit a felony, as he gently placed me on the floor next to him, as he fixed my dress back to its original place.

"What?" He hollered out and I immediately recognized Rich's voice, "Don, we found Thomas Crenshaw."

•••

Any theories on why Thomas ran? What do you think will happen?!