Hometime!

A rampage of footsteps all headed towards the school yard and then towards the gates. The school was cut into different hubs that categorised the lessons. There were: Red, Green, Orange, Purple and Blue. However, there were two absolute idiots walking into purple hub. These two idiots were Alexander. Alex was the "queen bee" of his friend group, he also acted like a dumb blonde; he only dyed it so it went well with his hairstyle. Then there was Lily, Alex's nerdy friend. She was always there as Alex's right hand woman. He trusted Lily with all his life, even if they can be both get pretty pissed off with each other. Lily's glasses were slightly broken at the side. "Ugh." Alex groaned, "How much do you wanna bet that by the end of this I'm going to get a migraine." Alex usually ended up leaving the club in fury on every other Friday. He only joined because his crush goes to the club... and he was forced to by Lily. Alex walked in passionately with one hand on his hip as Lily followed suite arms crossed, "What's up, bitches." Alex smirked in the doorframe, "Alexander. Language." "Soz babes." The both of them walked over to the back where they usually sat but this time there were two other people sitting there. "Why are they sitting there?!" Alex whispered to Lily, starting to feel angry. "Excuse me, can you please move? We normally sit there. Sorry." Lily politely asked the two girls, "Of course!" One girl said. "Thanks." Lily smiled towards them. The two girls got up from the seats and walked away as Alex said to them from the other side of the class, "Oi! Ginger lass! You've got some lipstick on your cheek." "Oh really?" She responded, "Thanks for telling me." She instead walked over to the classroom door with "R01" plated on it, "Mrs, can I got to the bathroom real quick." The ginger girl asked, "Yes you can Sally." As quick as the teacher said yes, Sally left. Self-conscious, Sally speed-walked to the bathroom with head hung low so no-one could see how she messed up on her makeup. She swung the door opened and closed it as she walked in. Standing in front of the mirror, Sally tried to rub the lipstick off with her finger; she reached into her bag pulling out her phone and makeup remover. She placed her phone on the far edge of the sink and started to rub off the lipstick with the makeup remover. Buzz! A notification was sent through her phone. The bathroom stall lights flickered. Hesitantly and scared, she reached for her phone. As she tapped on the screen she saw a message from an unknown number. It said, "Congrats! You just won our special giveaway! Please visit here to collect your prize." She used her Face ID to text her brother. She wrote, "What website did you visit on my phone?" Her brother replied with, "What do you mean? I didn't use your phone. It'll be one of those random ass scams. I got one of them this morning." She responded to him saying, "Mhm. If you say so dimwit." Sally switch her phone off and placed it back on the edge of the sink continuing to wipe off the misplaced lipstick. Buzz! Another message. What now! She thought. Sally picked up her phone and turned it on; another unknown contact but this message was different... it wrote, "Hello Sally." The lights flickered again as she started to hyperventilate in the possible probabilities rushing through her head. She didn't think twice and decided to respond to it, "Who is this! How do you know my name!" Another message came through, "I know you're trying to wipe off your lipstick." Above her, the light in the stall completely cut off. Her heart sank. She was too scared to message back. "Want me to help you with that?" Her head slowly turned to the bathroom door. She had forgotten to lock it. In a rush, she swiftly twisted the nob to lock the door. After, the handle furiously twisted up and down. Another message arrived, "Let me in." She responded to the unknown contact using all caps, "GO AWAY YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!" The handle stopped turning. Click. Whoever was outside managed to unlock the door somehow. The turquoise bathroom door slowly opened revealing a somewhat masculine figure wearing a mask which looked it was an emoji. It's mask had the details of the laughing emoji, "You know, that mask could be scarier. Maybe like Michael Myers." The masked figure raised his hand holding a sharp knife. Sally knew that somebody wasn't playing with her. Tears filled her eyes, "PLEASE! DON'T!" Sally whimpered and scream at the man. Her tears soon turned into pure sobbing. Then it turned into a waterfall of sorrow. She backed up until she fell seated onto the toilet. She tried to scream again hoping someone would hear this time. That was until she felt something pierce her throat; The killer had stuck the knife through her throat. A fountain of blood poured from her throat as the masked man walked away, closing the door behind him. Sally was left there to die slowly, coughing up blood as she reached for her phone. She grabbed it. Pulling it down to her body, she tried to enter her password quickly as the Face ID couldn't recognise her with the sharp object through her throat. She texted her brother. It wrote, "Call 999 please and tell them to bring an ambulance and police to Rein-wood Academy" She obviously didn't have time for all of the grammar. He wrote back, "Why?! What's going on?!" Quickly, she typed to him, "There's a killer in school... and tell mom and dad that I love you all" her body felt limp as her arm fell to the side, lifeless, dropping her phone onto the floor. One last tear caressed her face.