Hide.

Thudding of feet drowned out the previous screams, "What's going on?" Tiffany asked in fear. The twins stared at the rampage of students all running away from their clubs. Clashes and smashes could be heard below them. They peered over the balcony as the sounds paused. They rushed away after being exposed to two students laying beside each other; gutted and slashed like a fish. With no hesitation, the girls hid in a classroom as more kids ran away from something. Tiffany slowly crept over towards the window in the door; it's blinds were slightly closed with a quarter of the window still visible. She saw a tall figure in torn and baggy clothes march past wielding a chainsaw. Screams echoed as blood splatted all over the window. Scared, Tiffany jumped back and clanged onto Brittany.

The two of them had to try to be as silent as possible to not draw attention. With a spark, the class's electrical whiteboard powered on and played what seemed like a cartoon from the 1930's. It's erie music glistened within in the classroom. The sound of a tv static was subtle but it was loud enough to hear it over the music. Brittany snatched a pair of scissors into her hands, not thinking of would what happen. She got closer to the wire and then, "Brittany! Don't do that!" Tiffany pulled her away from the cable wires.

"Are you crazy?!" Tiffany shouted.

"I was just trying to-" Within a second, Brittany suddenly realised what would have happened, "Ohhh. I would've been electrocuted." Tiffany folded her arms, "Mhm." She said unamused.

The two of them sat until the screams were much further from them. Gently, she turned the handle and pulled the door towards her as Tiffany peered out to see if it was safe, "Yeah. It looks safe." Walking on the tippy-toes, the twins tried to be quiet within the deafening silence. Once perfectly white walls were now Blood-soaked from the scared students. The grotesque site made the two girls sick to their stomach yet they tried to carry on walking through the hall.

Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. That was all that could be heard. "J- Jacob!" Tiffany stopped in her tracks before dropping to her knees, "Jacob! No! Please! This can't be happening!" She whimpered over his dead body. It seemed as if he had been caught up with chainsaw, his face split into two. Tiffany sobbed and cried as her sister yanked on her arm, "Tiff..." Brittany looked to her left seeing the chainsaw-wielding man, "Tiffany! We need to go!" Brittany looked back and fourth between the two continuing to yank on Tiffany's arm. Tiffany had fully been pushed over the edge. As she was about to snap at her twin, she saw him slowly walking towards. Tiffany rose up from her knees as they both began to ran.

The atmosphere was tense as the girls were hunted. Brittany looked back to see him walking slowly towards them.

"He's literally just walking-"

"And? We need to hide quickly."

"Well, we could just walk to get our breathe back and he still won't be able to catch up to us."

"Yeah but we need to hide!"

"Tiffany! What are you not understanding!"

Tiffany grabbed onto Brittany's arm and pushed her into one of the classrooms whilst praying he didn't see which classroom they went in.

"We need to somehow get out!" Brittany said.

"They've probably done something typical like boarded up the doors or locked them so it's harder for us to escape."

"Well whether they like it or not, we're going to escape." Brittany reassured Tiffany. "We're going to make it out of here."

Once they were sure that the man had walked passed, they fled out the classroom and headed towards the near exit.