𝓟romises.

{ 020. }

••••

(TW‼️)

Y/N POV;
𝓘t's now officially been 1 whole week sense Griffin has gone missing.

The policeman, not even trying to hide that they don't care!

Ever since the search for Griffin has started, it was completely obvious that they weren't even trying.

No one cares! At all!

But, I know that he's a strong kid. He's alive, wherever he is. I know it.

Until we find him, I'm gonna keep searching for him. Even if it's the last thing that I do.

It was the middle of the night. Finn, Gwen, and I sitting down to watch today's news.

A police officer then popped onto the screen. Looking...."upset".

Taking a deep breath, the police officer speaks.

"Hello, everyone. Today we came to update you about Griffin Staggs search. We all came to the conclusion to officially shut the search for him down." The officer announces.

"WHAT?!" Both Gwen and Finn jump, looking up at me with shocked expressions.

"We all did what we could. But, left with no luck. We assume for now that he must've had just ran away. We all hope and pray that he comes back, safe and unharmed. Thank you, and goodbye." The TV shuts off.

"Y/N-"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! NO ONE CARES. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!" I yell, completely stressed out.

"Y/N, please. Here, take a seat-" Shaking my head, I storm off into my room.

Finney POV;
Shaking my head, I turn around to look at Gwen.

"All of this is really affecting Y/N's mental health....I- what do I do? What do I do to help her....?" I say, feeling hopeless.

"I think for now, you should go and try to check up on her." Gwen suggests, frowning.

Sighing, I nod.

Walking to Y/N's room, I knock on her door. No answer. As expected.

I'm pretty sure this is what Y/N does when she feels upset or mad. Isolates herself, so Gwen and I could think that she's alright.

But, we already know she's not. Most of the time, we can hear her crying to herself. Blaming herself about the whole situation.

"Y/N, I know you're upset. I am, too. I understand how you're feeling. I hope you know that Gwen and I are here for you. We'll get through this, together." I say, leaning my head on the door.

Silence. Then....

"Thank you, Finn." Feeling a smile form on my face, I walk away.

G̶R̶I̶F̶F̶I̶N̶ P̶O̶V̶;
Sitting on the rough mattress, I anxiously wait. Waiting for the perfect time to go and act.